Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:44:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett (Disney+) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett (Disney+)  (Read 14986 times)
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #175 on: March 01, 2022, 08:40:47 PM

Yes! This adds so much to the overarching story and I am here for it.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
NowhereMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #176 on: March 02, 2022, 04:19:20 AM

The Mods were the worst fucking pun I have seen in a series . And somehow every speeder chase scene they were in seemed like they were travelling at about swift jogging pace.

I watched the whole show but it was pretty boring, interspersed with some exciting scenes. Mando was fun in it.

"Look at my car. Do you think that was bought with the earnest love of geeks?" - HaemishM
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #177 on: March 02, 2022, 06:58:51 AM

Yes! This adds so much to the overarching story and I am here for it.

If they have the balls to tell it.

Honestly, if Hamill is up for it, they could do a good D+ show where he actually plays Old Man Luke after Kylo Ren and his Knights of Kylo Renning destroy his little Jedi Failure Camp and he realizes that he needs to understand the actual origins of the Jedi Order and how the Jedi became what they were by the time of Order 66--so send him on a six-episode tour of ancient Jedi and Sith sites where he realizes that the Jedi and Sith are only two out of many groups who've used the Force in some sort of disciplined way and he also realizes that he's out of time in his own life to effectively rethink how to do this--and that "bringing balance to the Force" means letting the Jedi and Sith alike disappear so that someone else can come along and think some new thoughts.

But that takes the people in charge recommitting to that aspect of TLJ and plainly they're terrified of it.
MediumHigh
Terracotta Army

Reply #178 on: March 02, 2022, 07:10:29 AM

The closer these series comes to reinforcing the new trilogy the better. That way I can hop right off the star wars bus without feeling like I'm missing something.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett (Disney+)  
Jump to: