'Official' patch notes from MMO-champ
World of Warcraft Client Patch 3.1.0
The latest test realm patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/test-realm-patchnotes.html
The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/
Secrets of Ulduar
* Since discovering Ulduar in the Storm Peaks, adventurers have journeyed to the titan city to learn more about its mysterious past. Further exploration has revealed that the magnificent complex is above all a prison, intended to permanently confine the Old God of death, Yogg-Saron. This ancient horror has corrupted its guards, and now it is breaking through the last of its restraints. Faced with the peril of Yogg-Saron's imminent freedom, a band of mortals has made preparations for a sweeping assault on the city. Overcoming the legions of iron minions and towering defenses at the city's entrance will take tremendous strength, but even that great victory may not be enough to overcome the madness that dwells below.
The Argent Tournament Begins!
* As the might of the Scourge wanes under the pressure of Azeroth’s heroes, the Argent Crusade have taken a foothold in Arthas’s back yard. Off the northeastern coast of Icecrown, the Argent Crusade have sounded the call for the most bold and brave adventurers of the Horde and Alliance to take part in the Argent Tournament. Representatives of all ten faction capitols, from Undercity to Exodar, have traveled to the tournament grounds to find champions among their heroes who will prepare for the inevitable battle against the enemy of all living beings, the Lich King.
* Due to significant talent tree revisions, all players will have their talent points reimbursed. Several new spells and abilities have been added for select classes. Players will need to visit their class trainer to learn new spells.
* The Argent Tournament, a permanent in-game event, has come to Icecrown. Players interested in taking part in this event should visit the Argent Pavilion located on the west side of the tournament grounds. Features include:
New ways of gaining reputation with capitol cities.
All new daily quests, achievements and titles.
New rare and epic items, tabards, pets, banners, faction shirts and mounts.
Mounted combat, and much more to come!
* All Ground Mounts may now swim without dismounting the rider. Flying Mounts still may NOT, and will dismount the rider upon entering water.
* Players level 40 and higher will now be able to visit their trainer to pay a one-time fee and access the dual talent specialization feature.
* The achievement Brew of the Year has been removed from the Brewmaster meta-achievement. The achievement Brew of the Month has been added in its place.
* Noblegarden has been redesigned into a week-long holiday with new items, quests, and more. Various achievements have been added, including the meta-achievement Noble Gardener, which is now required for the meta-achievement What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been.
* Applying a glyph no longer requires a Lexicon of Power. The same rules for switching between dual talent specializations now apply to switching glyphs and cannot be performed while in combat, Battlegrounds (except when Preparation is up), or Arenas (no exceptions).
* Enemy Unit Frames: This feature is only available while in Arenas, with several options in the Interface Options.
* Battleground quests “Concerted Efforts” (Alliance) and “For Great Honor” (Horde) now require an Alterac Valley Mark of Honor in addition to the current requirements. These quests now award more honor upon completion.
* Players will now be able to queue for battlegrounds from any location. Leaving a battleground will return you to the location from which you entered.
* Seaforium Barrels can now be looted while mounted, seen from anywhere in the zone, and found at the Central Graveyard.
* Teleporters can now be used while mounted and can now be seen from anywhere in the zone.
* Drek’Thar, Vanndar Stormpike, the tower Heralds and Warmasters have received a hit point and damage upgrade in the level 80 version of Alterac Valley.
* Strand of the Ancients
* Capturing the Southern Graveyard will now automatically capture both the East and West Graveyards.
* All players who attack a siege vehicle should now get credit if it is destroyed.
* Daily quests “Slay Them All!” (Horde) and “No Mercy for the Merciless” (Alliance) have had their PvP kill requirements reduced to 10 from 20. NPCs defending the fortress and south towers now count toward these dailies as well.
* The number of NPCs defending fortress has been increased.
* Siege Engines now have Steam Pressure as a resource type (replaces energy).
* Siege Engines now have the Steam Rush ability from Ulduar.
* The southern Siege Factories can be captured.
* The time between battles will be saved should a realm shut down. If Wintergrasp is active when a realm shuts down, the game will restart from the beginning when the realm is once again live.
* Towers in Southern Wintergrasp now have more defensive cannons.
* Command (Orc Racial): Applies to shaman pets, and now correctly applies to death knight pets.
* Gift of the Naaru (Draenei Racial): The heal has been changed to an instant-cast heal-over-time.
* Stoneform (Dwarf Racial): No longer makes you immune to poison, disease and bleed effects for 8 seconds. Instead, using Stoneform will clear those effects when cast. Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes from 3 minutes.
* Armor Penetration Rating: All classes now receive 25% more benefit from Armor Penetration Rating.
* The damage threshold for Fear, Psychic Scream, Hex, Intimidating Shout, and Turn Evil to break early has been significantly reduced.
* Haste Rating: shamans, paladins, druids, and death knights now receive 30% more melee haste from Haste Rating.
* Hysteria, Tricks of the Trade, Enrage, Wrecking Crew, Death Wish, Arcane Power, Owlkin Frenzy, Beast Within, and Avenging Wrath damage bonuses no longer stack together.
* Mana Regeneration: The amount of mana regeneration derived from intellect and spirit has been reduced by 40%; however, talents that allow for mana regeneration while in combat have been increased. As a result, in-combat regeneration for classes with those talents will stay the same, while out-of-combat regeneration will be lower.
* The shaman’s Fire Elemental and Spirit Wolves, mage’s Water Elemental and Mirror Images, and druid’s Treants have all gained avoidance from area-of-effect damage similar to what warlock and hunter pets already have.
* Taunts: All player or pet-generated taunts now have a shared diminish category. In addition, Taunt-type effects from pets and from classes other than death knight, druid, paladin, and warrior have been set such that bosses can be made immune to them while still affected by death knight, druid, paladin, and warrior taunts.
Death Knight (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
* Anti-magic Shell: The amount of damage this ability can absorb is now limited to 100% of the death knight’s health.
* Blood Boil’s damage increased to make up for Pestilence no longer doing damage.
* Blood Boil now does some damage to undiseased targets and extra damage to diseased targets. Its radius has been decreased.
* Blood Plague: Now lasts 15 seconds untalented.
* Blood Strike: Bonus damage for diseases is now a multiplier rather than a flat bonus.
* Death Pact: This heal cannot be critical.
* Death Strike: The amount of healing per damage done has been reduced by 20%.
* Frost Fever: Now lasts 15 seconds untalented.
* Frost Presence: Now grants 5% damage reduction instead of 15% magic damage reduction.
* Obliterate: Bonus damage for diseases now increases damage done by a percentage rather than a flat amount.
* Pestilence does no damage and has only 1 rank.
* Plague Strike and Blood Plague no longer remove heal-over-time effects. Plague Strike’s damage increased quite a bit to compensate.
* Raise Ally now has a cooldown greater than 15 minutes and can no longer be used in Arenas.
* Raise Dead: Duration lowered to 60 seconds and cooldown lowered to 3 minutes. The cooldown on this ability now begins when the pet dies rather than when it is summoned.
* Rune of Cinderglacier now procs per minute instead of a 5% chance.
* Rune of the Fallen Crusader: This weapon enchant now provides only 15% strength, but its chance to proc is doubled.
* Rune of Razorice now affects Frost damage done by the death knight only, but stacks up to 10%.
* Strangulate no longer does damage and has been reduced to 1 rank.
* Abomination’s Might: This effect can now also be caused by Death Strike.
* Blade Barrier: Now grants 1/2/3/4/5% damage reduction instead of 2/4/6/8/10% parry.
* Blood Aura: Replaced with Improved Blood Presence. This allows the death knight to keep the healing-from-damage-done bonus of Blood Presence in any presence, and increases healing received while in Blood Presence.
* Blood-Gorged now grants armor penetration instead of expertise.
* Bloody Strikes: The bonus damage this talent grants to Blood Boil has been reduced to 10/20/30%.
* Bloodworms now heal more.
* Dancing Rune Weapon: Damage done by, and duration of this pet is reduced by 50%, but the cooldown is reduced to 90 seconds. Attack speed of pet increased from 2.0 to 3.5.
* New talent: Improved Death Strike: Increases Death Strike damage by 10/20%, and critical strike chance by 3/6%.
* Heart Strike: Bonus damage for diseases is now a multiplier rather than a flat bonus. No longer affected by Glyph of Blood Strike.
* Hysteria: This ability now causes the target to lose health rather than take damage.
* Might of Mograine: No longer affects Obliterate.
* Scent of Blood: Will now proc on a dodge, parry or when taking damage, and now grants 10 runic power per charge. Internal cooldown removed.
* Spell Deflection: This talent has been increased to 15/30/45% damage reduction from a direct damage spell.
* Sudden Doom now procs a free Death Coil instead of requiring you to push the button. Ranks reduced from 5 to 3.
* Vampiric Blood: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
* Will of the Necropolis: This ability now has a 15 second cooldown on how often it can occur.
* The following talents have moved in the Frost tree: Runic Power Mastery, Glacier Rot, Killing Machine, Chilblains, and Endless Winter.
* Black Ice: This talent now provides a 2/4/6/8/10% bonus to Frost and Shadow damage instead of 4/8/12/16/20% to Frost.
* Blood of the North: Now also increases damage dealt by Frost Strike by 3/6/9/12/15%.
* Chillblains: Now a 15/30/50% movement speed debuff up from 30%. Can no longer be dispelled.
* Frost Aura: Replaced with Improved Frost Presence. Allows the deathknight to keep the health bonus of Frost Presence in any presence, and decreases magic damage taken while in Frost Presence.
* Glacier Rot: 3rd rank added, and damage bonus increased to 7/13/20%.
* Howling Blast: Base damage and scaling doubled. This ability no longer deals bonus damage to targets with Frost Fever. 8-second cooldown. Swapped positions with Hungering Cold in the talent tree.
* Icy Talons and Improved Icy Talons: These talents now have new icons.
* Improved Icy Touch: Now increases Icy Touch damage by 5/10/15% instead of by 10/20/30%.
* Lichborne: No longer improves your chance to be missed. Now correctly grants immunity, and will break all effects to which Lichborne makes you immune.
* Rime: When this talent triggers, it also resets the cooldown on Howling Blast.
* Runic Power Mastery: Moved up to tier-1 and reduced to 2 ranks (15/30%).
* Tundra Stalker: Now increases the damage on abilities by 3/6/9/12/15% instead of 2/4/6/8/10%.
* Unbreakable Armor: Now grants damage reduction instead of physical damage reduction. Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
* Bone Shield: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
* Desecration: This talent now has a 100% chance to be triggered, works with Scourge Strike, and instantly snares targets within the Desecration area. Additional points in the talent increase the damage bonus and snare magnitude instead of increasing the chance it will be triggered.
* New Talent: Ghoul Frenzy: Grants 25% melee haste to your pet and heals it for 30% of its maximum health. Costs 1 Unholy Rune. Requires at least 30 points in the Unholy tree.
* Impurity: This talent is reduced to 4/8/12/16/20% bonus to attack power scaling.
* Magic Suppression: Now has 3 ranks (down from 5) for 2/4/6% magic damage reduction.
* Master of Ghouls: Now also reduces the cooldown on Raise Dead by 60 seconds. This talent now requires at least 25 points in the Unholy tree, and has Night of the Dead as a prerequisite.
* Night of the Dead: Redesigned to grant a flat reduction on cooldown to Raise Dead and Army of the Dead instead of a reduction from using abilities. Requires at least 15 points in the Unholy tree; prerequisite for Master of Ghouls.
* Outbreak: No longer increases Blood Boil damage. Now gives a 7/13/20% damage bonus to Scourge Strike. Plague Strike Bonus lowered to 10/20/30%.
* Reaping: Now procs on Blood Strike and Pestilence instead of Blood Strike and Blood Boil.
* Scourge Strike: Damage increased. Bonus damage for diseases now increases damage done by a percentage rather than a flat amount.
* Shadow of Death: This talent has been removed.
* Unholy Aura: Replaced with Improved Unholy Presence. Allows the death knight to keep the movement speed bonus of Unholy Presence in any presence, and increases rune regeneration rate while in Unholy Presence.
* Unholy Blight and Gargoyle have swapped places in the Unholy tree. Gargoyle is the new 51-point Unholy talent.
* Vicious Strikes: This talent no longer affects Death Strike.
Druid (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
* Abolish Poison: Now ticks every 3 seconds, up from every 2. Now lasts 12 seconds, up from 8.
* Faerie Fire and Faerie Fire (Feral): Now decreases armor of your target by 5%. Has a 5-minute duration, and a 40-second PvP duration.
* Feral Faerie Fire: The damage generated by this ability in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form has been increased substantially.
* Innervate: This spell no longer costs mana.
* Lifebloom: Mana cost of all ranks doubled. When Lifebloom blooms or is dispelled, it now refunds half the base mana cost of the spell per application of Lifebloom, and the heal effect is multiplied by the number of applications.
* Maim: This ability is now considered a stun, and shares a diminish category with all other stuns. It no longer has a chance to break from the target taking damage. Duration lowered to 1 second per combo point.
* Pounce: No longer affected by diminishing returns with other stuns, however, it now shares a diminishing return with Cheap Shot (Rogue).
* Savage Defense: Trainable at level 40 with Dire Bear Form as a prerequisite. When the druid deals a melee critical strike, it gains a physical damage shield equal to 25% of its attack power. The next hit completely consumes the shield, regardless of how much damage was done. Only active in Bear Form.
* Starfall: Cooldown reduced to 90 seconds.
* Swipe: The Bear Form and Dire Bear Form version of this ability no longer has a targeting requirement and hits targets behind the druid and to the sides.
* Celestial Focus redesigned: Reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks while casting Starfire, Hibernate and Hurricane by 23/46/70% and increases your total spell haste by 1/2/3%.
* Eclipse: The benefit to Wrath triggered by casting Starfire has been increased to 30% bonus damage.
* Insect Swarm: The bonus damage from spellpower on this damage-over-time ability has been increased significantly to match similar spells on other classes.
* Mark of the Wild and Gift of the Wild can now be cast while in Moonkin form.
* Moonkin Form: Mana cost reduced.
* Nature's Grace redesigned: All spell critical strikes have a 33/66/100% chance to grace you with a Blessing of Nature, increasing your spell casting speed by 20% for 3 seconds.
* Owlkin Frenzy is now properly considered an Enrage effect. Now also does not trigger from spell hits, only physical ranged and melee attacks.
* Typhoon: Now causes a 3-second daze.
* Heart of the Wild: Stamina bonus changed to 2/4/6/8/10%.
* Predatory Strikes: This talent no longer works when in Moonkin form.
* New Talent: Primal Gore: Grants the periodic damage from your Lacerate and Rip abilities the chance to critically hit.
* Primal Tenacity: The damage reduction while stunned effect now only works in Cat Form.
* Rend and Tear: The critical strike bonus for Ferocious Bite reduced to 5/10/15/20/25%, down from 10/20/30/40/50%.
* Savage Roar is now considered an Enrage effect and now increases physical damage done by 30% instead of increasing attack power.
* Survival of the Fittest: Bonus armor reduced to 11/22/33% instead of 22/44/66%.
* Living Seed: This talent now accounts for total healing including overhealing.
* Improved Mark of the Wild: Now also increases all of your total attributes by 1/2%.
* Intensity: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
* New Talent: Improved Barkskin: Increases the damage reduction granted by your Barkskin spell by 5/10%, and increases your resistance to Dispel mechanics by an additional 30/60% while under the effect of Barkskin.
* Improved Regrowth: This talent is renamed Nature’s Bounty. Increases the critical effect chance of your Regrowth and Nourish spells by 5/10/15/20/25%.
* Replenish: This talent is now re-named Revitalize and also works with Wild Growth.
* Tree of Life: Now receives 240% increased armor. You can now use Nature's Grasp and Thorns while within this form. In addition, the discount on heal-over-time spells from this talent is now active at all times, whether or not the druid is in Tree of Life form. Mana cost reduced to match the cost of Travel Form.
Hunter (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
* Ammunition: All types of gun and bow ammunition now stack to 1000. All quivers and ammo pouches no longer provide haste. 15% ranged haste is now built into the hunter's Auto Shot.
* Aspect of the Pack is now raid wide, and radius increased from 30 yards to 40 yards.
* Call Stabled Pet: This new ability lets the hunter remotely access the stable. 30-minute cooldown.
* Cunning, Ferocity and Tenacity pets now all have +5% damage, +5% armor and +5% health bonuses. This should make more pet families feel viable, while additional talents have been added to distinguish a pet’s abilities based on its specializations.
* Disengage: Cooldown increased by 5 seconds.
* Frost Trap: If the target who triggers Frost Trap is immune to its effect, the Frost Trap area effect will no longer be triggered. Now reduces speed by 50% (previously 60%).
* Pets now inherit more spell hit from the hunter. Pets with magic attacks should not require a player to stack additional hit compared to pets with physical attacks.
* Viper Sting redesigned: Stings the target, draining 4% of mana over 8 seconds (up to a maximum of 8% of the caster's maximum mana), and energizing the hunter equal to 300% of the amount drained. Only one Sting per hunter can be active on any one target.
* Animal Handler: No longer reduces the cooldown of Master's Call, but instead increases the duration of the Master's Call effect by 3/6 seconds.
* Improved Aspect of the Hawk now has a new spell effect.
* Chimera Shot: Mana cost reduced from 16% to 12%.
* Concussive Barrage redesigned: 2-point talent. Now causes your Multi-Shot and Chimera Shot to have a 50/100% chance to daze the target for 4 seconds.
* Efficiency: Increased to 3/6/9/12/15% up from 2/4/6/8/10%.
* Piercing Shots redesigned: Your critical Aimed, Steady and Chimera Shots cause the target to bleed for 10/20/30% of the damage dealt over 8 seconds. The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage.
* Ranged Weapon Specialization: Points reduced from 5 to 3, 1/3/5%.
* Rapid Recuperation redesigned: You gain 2/4% of your mana every 3 seconds while under the effect of Rapid Fire, and you gain 1/2% of your mana every 2 seconds for 6 seconds when you gain Rapid Killing.
* Silencing Shot: No longer on the global cooldown.
* Wild Quiver: Chance increased to 4/8/12%, up from 4/7/10%. Damage increased from 50% of an Auto Shot to 80%.
* Entrapment redesigned: When your Frost Trap, Immolation Trap, Explosive Trap and Snake Trap are triggered, you entrap all afflicted targets, preventing them from moving for 2/3/4 seconds.
* Explosive Shot: Base damage lowered by 10%. Attack power scaling reduced by 12.5%. The periodic damage from this ability no longer triggers Judgement of Wisdom and Judgement of Light.
* Hunting Party: This talent has been reduced to 3 points, and now increases your total agility by an additional 1/2/3%.
* Lock and Load redesigned: You now have a 33/66/100% chance when you trap a target with Freezing Trap, Freezing Arrow or Frost Trap and a 2/4/6% chance when you deal periodic damage with your Immolation Trap or Black Arrow to cause your next 2 Arcane Shot or Explosive Shot spells to trigger no cooldown, cost no mana and consume no ammo. This now has a new spell effect and sound.
* New Talent: Black Arrow: Fires a Black Arrow at the target, increasing all damage done by you to the target by 6% and doing periodic shadow damage for 15 seconds. 30-second cooldown. Shares a cooldown with all other traps.
* T.N.T.: Increases damage done by Explosive Shot, Immolation Trap, and Explosive Trap by 2/4/6%.
* Trap Mastery: This talent has been moved up to tier-2, up from tier-9, and is now a 3-point talent.
* Trap Mastery, Resourcefulness and T.N.T. now all affect Black Arrow.
* Improved Wing Clip: This talent has been removed.
* Wyvern Sting: Duration increased from 12 seconds to 30 seconds. PvP duration reduced from 10 seconds to 6 seconds.
* Bullheaded now adds 20% damage reduction for 12 seconds along with its current CC-removal effect.
* Cornered: The critical strike reduction when this ability is active has been increased.
* Feeding Frenzy increased to 8/16% damage up from 6/12%.
* Furious Howl (wolf special ability) now stacks with Battle Shout and Blessing of Might, however, it only affects the wolf and hunter. Its effect and cooldown have been doubled so that it provides the same benefit but isn’t up 100% of the time.
* Gorillas now have a new family ability, Pummel, which works like the warrior ability and has a single rank.
* Grace of the Mantis and Roar of Sacrifice are now also available to Cunning pets.
* Great Resistance increased to 5/10/15% magic damage reduction, up from 3/6/9%.
* Roar of Recovery cooldown decreased to 3 minutes, down from 6 minutes.
* New Talent: Shark Attack: This new 2-rank talent is available to Ferocity pets. It increases pet damage.
* New Talent: Silverback: This new 2-rank talent is available to Tenacity pets. It heals the pet when Growl is used.
* Roar of Sacrifice can be used on the hunter only.
* Stampede (rhino) only affects 1 target, but adds a 25% bleed damage debuff (that does not stack with Mangle etc.) in addition to its knockback.
* Thunderstomp is no longer a gorilla-specific family ability and is now available to all Tenacity pets. It has been reduced to one rank.
* Turtles and Crabs now dwell in waters of and off Eversong and the Ghostlands, giving Blood Elf hunters access to local Tenacity pets.
* New Talent: Wild Hunt: This new 2-rank talent is available to all 3 pet trees. Increases the contribution your pets get from your stamina by 20/40% and attack power by 10/20%.
Mage (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
* Arcane Blast stacking effect is no longer considered a Magic effect and will not be dispelled.
* Mage Armor: Now grants 50% of mana regeneration while casting.
* Mirror Image: The images no longer cast Polymorph.
* Molten Armor: Chance to critically strike is now increased by a percentage of the mage’s total spirit.
* Arcane Meditation: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
* Ignite: The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage.
* Improved Scorch: Increased critical strike chance is now 1%, down from 2% per application of the Improved Scorch effect. In addition, the critical strike chance of Scorch, Fireball, and Frostfire Bolt is increased by 1/2/3%.
* Pyromaniac: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
* Improved Water Elemental: Renamed Enduring Winter. Instead of the Water Elemental increasing mana regeneration for the mage’s party, casting Frostbolt now has a 33/66/100% chance to provide the Replenishment buff to up to 10 people in the mage’s party or raid.
* Winter’s Chill: Increased critical strike chance is now 1%, down from 2% per application of Winter’s Chill. In addition, the critical strike chance of Frostbolt is increased by 1/2/3%.
Paladin (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
* Auras will now persist through death and affect a 40 yard radius.
* Blessing of Kings is now trainable at level 20. Removed from talent trees.
* Divine Plea can once again be dispelled.
* Exorcism: Now can be used on any target and has a 100% chance to be a critical strike when used on Undead and Demons.
* Hand of Sacrifice: The damage transferred by this ability is now capped by the paladin’s health.
* Forbearance reduced to a 2-minute duration.
* Sacred Shield: This effect cannot be cast on more than one friendly target at a time.
* Seal of Blood/Seal of the Martyr: The damage done by these two seals has been increased but the damage done by their judgements decreased. The balance is now roughly 60% from either seal and 40% from a judgement on total damage done. The total damage done should be roughly the same. Please note that the 3.0.9 tooltips had incorrect values for the damage done, but the tooltips should be much more accurate in 3.1.0.
* Shield of Righteousness: Base damage and scaling factor increased by 30%.
* Spiritual Attunement: Removed from trainers. It is now available deep in the Protection tree for 2 ranks at 5/10%.
* Aura Mastery: Now grants anyone affected by Concentration Aura immunity from Interrupt and Silence mechanics, and increases the effectiveness of all other auras by 100%. Lasts 10 seconds. 2-minute cooldown.
* Blessed Hands: Now reduces mana cost of Hand of Freedom, Sacrifice and Salvation by 15/30%, and improves the effectiveness of Hand of Salvation by 50/100% and Hand of Sacrifice by an additional 5/10%. Moved to tier-4.
* Enlightened Judgements: No longer increases the range of Judgement of Justice. Moved to tier-10.
* Improved Concentration Aura: The resistance to Silence and Interrupt mechanics granted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just Concentration Aura.
* Infusion of Light: Now increases the critical chance of your next Holy Light by 10/20% instead of reducing cast time. Moved to tier-10.
* Judgements of the Pure moved to tier-9.
* Pure of Heart: Now reduces duration of all curse, disease, and poison effects by 15/30%.
* Purifying Power: Now reduces the cooldowns of Exorcism and Holy Wrath by 17/33% instead of increasing critical strike chance.
* Sacred Cleansing moved to tier-8.
* Ardent Defender: Reduced to 3 ranks for 10/20/30%.
* Avenger’s Shield: Base damage and scaling factor increased by 30%.
* Blessing of Sanctuary: Now only grants mana on dodge/parry/block. In addition, will only grant mana if that is the active power type of the friendly target (Bears and Cats won’t gain mana).
* Improved Devotion Aura: The additional healing granted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just Devotion Aura.
* Divine Guardian: Now increases the effectiveness of Divine Sacrifice by an additional 5/10%, and increases the duration of Sacred Shield by 50/100% and the amount absorbed by 10/20%.
* Divine Protection: Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes.
* New Talent: Divine Sacrifice: Causes all party/raid members affected by one of the paladin’s auras to transfer 30% of all damage taken to the paladin (maximum of 150% of the paladin’s max health). Lasts 10 seconds. 2-minute cooldown.
* New Talent: Divinity: Increases healing done by and to you by 1/2/3/4/5% (tier-1).
* Guarded by the Light: Now makes Divine Plea 50/100% less likely to be dispelled.
* Improved Hammer of Justice: Reduced to 2 ranks for 10/20-second cooldown reduction.
* Holy Shield: Base damage and scaling factor increased by 30%.
* Judgements of the Just: Now also reduces the cooldown of Hammer of Justice by 10/20 seconds, and increases the duration of the Seal of Justice stun effect by .5/1 second.
* One-Handed Weapon Specialization: Reduced to 3 ranks for 4/7/10%.
* Sacred Duty rank 1 now increases stamina by 4%.
* Shield of the Templar: No longer increases the damage done by Holy Shield, Avenger’s Shield, and Shield of Righteousness. Now grants 33/66/100% chance to silence your Avenger’s Shield targets for 3 seconds.
* Benediction now affects Hand of Reckoning.
* Divine Purpose: Moved to Improved Retribution Aura’s position.
* Divine Storm: Damage increased.
* Fanaticism reduced to 3 ranks for 6/12/18% bonus and 10/20/30% threat reduction.
* Judgement of the Wise: The immediate return of base mana from this spell has been increased to 25%, up from 15%.
* Repentance no longer resets the paladin's melee swing timer.
* Improved Retribution Aura: This talent has been removed.
* Righteous Vengeance reduced to 3 ranks for 10/20/30%. The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage. Now triggered by Crusader Strike as well.
* Sanctified Retribution: The bonus to damage done granted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just Retribution Aura.
* Sanctified Seals: Renamed Sanctity of Battle. Now also increases damage done by Exorcism and Crusader Strike by 5/10/15%.
* Swift Retribution: Now grants its haste bonus while any aura is active.
Priest (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
* Abolish Disease: Now cleanses a disease every 3 seconds, down from 5. Duration reduced from 20 seconds down to 12 seconds.
* Devouring Plague: This spell now has a new icon.
* Divine Hymn redesigned: You recite a Holy hymn, summoning the power of the Divine to assist you in your time of need. Heals 3 nearby lowest-health friendly party or raid targets for 4960-5208 every 2 seconds for 8 seconds, and increases healing done to them by 15% for 8 seconds. Maximum of 12 heals. The Priest must channel to maintain the spell. Cooldown increased to 6 minutes, up from 5.
* Divine Spirit is now trainable at level 31.
* Holy Nova: Mana cost reduced approximately 20%.
* Improved Holy Concentration removed.
* Hymn of Hope redesigned: You recite a Holy hymn, restoring hope to those in despair. Restores 3% mana to 3 nearby low mana friendly party or raid targets every 2 seconds for 8 seconds, and temporarily increases their total maximum mana by 20% for 8 seconds. After the effect expires, the mana is lost. Maximum of 12 mana restorations. The Priest must channel to maintain the spell. Cooldown increased to 6 minutes, up from 5.
* Mental Agility, Inner Focus, Shadow Reach, Shadow Focus and Shadow Affinity now all affect Psychic Horror.
* Prayer of Healing: This spell now heals the target's party, rather than being limited to just your direct party.
* Shadowfiend: Health scaling increased. Now receives 30% of the master's spell power. Mana return increased to 5%, up from 4%. The Shadowfiend now returns mana when its melee attacks land, rather than when it deals damage. No longer has a 75% reduced chance to be hit by melee, ranged and spells. Movement speed normalized to player movement speed. Tooltip revised. New Shadowfiend ability, Shadowcrawl, teleports the Shadowfiend to an enemy target and increases its damage done by 15% for 5 seconds.