* Siege Mode now forces Dreadnoughts to have only 2 max locked targets at any given time.
* Decreased CPU use on Armor Hardeners.
* Increased CPU use and decreased power need on Energized Adaptive Nano Membranes.
* Boosted tracking of all pulse lasers by 25%.
* Reduced power need for Medium Beam Lasers.
* Interdiction sphere launchers no longer autorepeat and the duration + reactivation delay is now less than 2 minutes before skills are taken into account.
* Armored Warfare Links now affect targeted armor repair systems as well as personal armor repair systems.
* Imbalance between shield and armor logistic ships has been resolved. Logistics have been boosted and now support maintenace bots and BS class logistic modules.
* Improved efficiency of remote armor repairers to be slightly better than shield transporter equivalent. Skill level requirements, range, duration and meta levels now match the shield transporters.
* Small meta and t2 nosferatu's also get a range bonus now, like the medium and heavy ones.
* Added CPU requirements to "Shield Power Relays", and balanced the meta levels.
* Reduced CPU need of "Shield Recharger" mid slot modules.
* Battlecruiser & Command Ship shield recharge rate changed to 1400 seconds.
* Minmatar capital ship remote armor/shield bonus changed from duration to amount.
* "Cormack's Modified Reactor Control Unit" fixed so it boost the same amount as the other top officer reactor control units.
* Penalties on Expanded Cargoholds have been changed to passive effects, meaning that they apply even when the module is offline, in order to prevent exploits.
* Added bombs and related skill and module to expand the role of stealthbombers, which have been balanced for the new mission profile.
* Advances in technology now allow for up to 10 pilots to access the fitting capabilities of a ship maintenance array simultaneously.
* Added fitting requirements to Reinforced Bulkheads and changed the velocity penalty to a percentage modifier.
* Reduced cpu need of the plow gas cloud harvester.
* The Heretic's calibration points has been corrected from 200 to 400 inline with the other interdictors.
* Small Capacitor Booster II duration changed from 15 seconds to 12 seconds.
* Small Energy Neutralizer II range changed to 6000m.
* Medium Energy neutralizer cap need and energy destabilization amount increased to 180. Range increased to 12600m.
* Heavy Energy Neutralizer II range decreased to 25200 meters.
* Small Nosferatu II drain amount decreased to 9.6 and range decreased to 5500 meters.
* Nyx's fighter damage bonus reduced to 5%.
* Increased tracking of Energy Pulse Batteries by 25%.
* Web strength of Stasis Webifier II increased to -90%.
* Agility is now displayed as "inertia modifier" in ship attributes tab.
* It now says in carrier and mothership description that the energy/shield and armor transfer range bonus only applies to capital sized modules.
* Typo in gleam ammo fixed.
* The following meta modules 'Spiegel' Thermic Deflection I and 'Contour' Thermic Dispersion I have been changed from thermal plating to EM plating and renamed.
* Small and Medium Mobile Warp Disruptors had their skill requirements reduced slightly.
* Repair cycle time of Armor Maintenace Bots has been reduced to 5 seconds and transfer amount has been adjusted accordingly.
* Increased warp speed of stealth bombers to 6AU/s so they are in line with frigate warp speed.
* Changed range and rate of fire on turret Mobile Batteries to be in line with module equivalents.
* Freighter wrecks can now be looted by freighters where the loot was more than the biggest industrial hold.
* Ships with items other than assembled container in their cargohold can now be stored inside a carrier or a Mothership.
* A rare occurrence where crashing while boarding a ship causes a player not to be able to log in has been resolved.
* You can no longer be able to store ships in ship maintenance bays when there are assembled containers inside them.
* Freighters can now scoop unanchored starbase structures. Note that the restriction of needing to be close to an online control tower is still present.
* Titans can no longer fire doomsday devices remotely.
* Titans can not jump for the next 10 minutes after firing a doomsday device.
* The description of the Tempest has been corrected.
* The description of the carriers now correctly identifies that the transfer module bonus only applies to the capital variants.
* The Pilgrim now displays all 3 turrets (assuming you have 3 turrets fitted).
* Chimera model has been fixed. Centerpoint was moved to the center, and the model size increased to match the other carriers.
* The Bhaalgorn now displays its 8th turret correctly.
* You can now cancel the insurance on your ship if you paid it. You cannot cancel if the ship is insured by the corporation.
Modules and Rigs
* Gas cloud harvester can be bought from pirate stations.
* Warp bubbles and interdiction spheres now prevent all ships from jumping, including Titans and Motherships.
* Warp bubbles and interdiction spheres launched in close proximity now work correctly.
* All remote armor repairers, capital and not, should now be effected by Armored Warfare Links.
* Cargo scans will correctly scan cargo containers inside cargoholds.
* Directional scanning will now display secure cargo containers.
* The description of the 'Plow' Gas Cloud Harvester has been corrected.
* The Focused Medium Pulse I and the Focused Medium Beam I have had their graphics switched, as they were the wrong way round.
* Shield transfer graphics should now display correctly, rather than pass through the ship models.
* Micro shield transporters now have correct meta levels assigned.
* Fighters and Drones will now use their MWD to return to the ship correctly.
* Fighters will correctly follow the carrier into and through warp.
* When delegating fighters, the drone UI will now automatically resize.
* When jumping out of a system where you had fighters assigned to you, the drone UI will now auto update to reflect that you no longer have your wingmen.
* Work has been done to reduce the lag effects experienced when issuing commands to drones using the UI. Also, launching/retrieving drones should not suffer from as much lag now.
* Fighters engaging Starbase structures will now follow their controller into warp rather than staying and continuing to fight. Note, they will stay and fight until ordered otherwise.
* All commanders can now initiate broadcasts. Their icons are labeled with S/W/F respectively followed with a number of the commander. The broadcast is only visible to each wing or squad. Fleet Commander can still broadcast to all members of the fleet.
* Gang boosters can now be assigned in each fleet, wing and squadron respectively. There can be only one of each type in each fleet, wing and squadron.
* An exception caused when converting a 2 man gang into a fleet has been fixed.
* Fixed an unprocessed string in the gang broadcast settings.
* A bug with roles allowing contents of containers to be taken when the roles to do so have been removed has been fixed.
* A bug in starting an unlock vote from the corporation management window has been fixed.
* A graphical bug on the 'Find Member in Role' interface has been fixed.
* You can no longer disband a corporation if it has outstanding contracts.
* An issue has been fixed where wars cost more then they where supposed when declaring war on a corporation that had ongoing wars it self..
* Plastic wraps located inside a corporation hangar no longer breaks the corporation window if it is viewed in the assets tab.
Starbases and Player Owned Structures
* Logging out inside a starbase forcefield will now not activate an emergency warp, provided that you have rights to stay inside the forcefield.
* Outposts can now be handed over to another corp. by the owner of the outpost through the outpost management window.
* Ship maintenance array now can support up to 10 users at time.
* BPC's are now retrievable if you made them at a starbase owned by another member of your alliance.
* Combat structures will now use a random timer before initiating action. They used to all fire as soon as possible, but this was a bug in the timing system.
* Security status is no longer affected for killing starbase structures belonging to a war target.
* Attacking the starbase of a war target in high security space would occasionally result in a global criminal flag. This no longer occurs.
* Large Hull Repairer II can now be invented.
* Fitting a probe launcher at a ship maintenance array works correctly once more.
* Structures are now sorted correctly by power or cpu in the Structures tab inside Control Tower management window.
* The range within which freighters can perform cargo operations has been changed from 30km to 50km to allow them to interact with structures outside of control tower forcefields.
* Fixed an issue with lab slots in mobile laboratories that had added restrictions to them would not be displayed in the installations tab.
* DED mails are no longer sent out when towers are brought online, wrongly informing the owner that the tower is being attacked.
* Access to Refining Arrays can now be granted based on roles in the Access tab of control towers manage window.
* An issue with entries becoming misaligned when scrolling through the Access tab of control towers manage window has been fixed.
* A warning is now issued if it is attempted to anchor outpost platforms at a location they can not be anchored.
* Docking permission can now be configured to allow docking based on standing instead of either allow only corporation members or everyone.
* You can now scoop mobile warp disruptors to cargo if they were launched for corporation.
* The time remaining is displayed if you try to re-anchor an already anchoring Outpost Construction Platform.
* You can now list contracts issued “to” and “by” at the same time under the my contracts tab.
* The description of Item Exchange contracts has been made more informative.
* An error with trying to loan a repackaged ship has been fixed.
* Searching by alliance when you are not in one now returns an error message, rather than all available contracts.
* The items list will no longer refresh if the contents of the hanger is changed. You will have to reselect the hanger to refresh the contents.
* Megathron Navy Issue (Blueprint) now shows up on the select screen.
* Cosmos modules are now searchable.
* Archon and Phoenix are now correctly found under the contracts search.
* Trying to repair a ship while it was also selected as part of a contract you are setting up would cause the repair to fail. This has been fixed.
* The Issued By filter in the My Contracts tab was showing all contracts issued by all members of the corporation, this has now been changed to show only contracts issued on behalf of the corp.
* Items in the Identification group were published to allow placement in contracts. Example items are Bandit Spur and Punk ID Slice.
* All unpublished types in the Commodities/Miscellaneous group are now published and can be placed in contracts. This includes the majority of unique agent mission items.
* Set Mining Foreman Mindlink, Republic Special Ops Field - Gamma and Imperial Special Ops Field Enhancer - Gamma implants to show on contracts selection list.
The following items have been added to the market:
o Triage Module I Blueprint
o Remote ECM Burst I Blueprint
o Bomb Launcher I Blueprint
o Concussion Bomb Blueprint
o Electron Bomb Blueprint
o Scorch Bomb Blueprint
o Shrapnel Bomb Blueprint
o Lockbreaker Bomb Blueprint
o Void Bomb Blueprint
o Small Remote Hull Repair System I Blueprint
o Medium Remote Hull Repair System I Blueprint
o Large Remote Hull Repair System I Blueprint
o Capital Remote Hull Repair System I Blueprint
o Stasis Drone Augmentor I Blueprint
o Station Warehouse Blueprint has been seeded on the market and can now be manufactured in outposts in 0.0 regions.
o Tactical Logistics Reconfiguration
o Projected Electronic Counter Measures
o Bomb Deployment
o Remote Hull Repair Systems
o Capital Remote Hull Repair Systems
o Starbase Defense Management
o Cynosural Generator Array
o Cynosural System Jammer
o Energy Neutralizing Array
o Jump Bridge
o System Scanner Array
* Outpost Upgrades
o Rank 1-3 Outpost Upgrade Platforms
o Racial Outpost Improvement Platforms
o Triage Module I
o Remote ECM Burst I
o Bomb Launcher I
o Concussion Bomb
o Electron Bomb
o Scorch Bomb
o Shrapnel Bomb
o Lockbreaker Bomb
o Void Bomb
o Small Remote Hull Repair System I
o Medium Remote Hull Repair System I
o Large Remote Hull Repair System I
o Capital Remote Hull Repair System I
o Ship Scanner II
o Survey Scanner II
o Faction Missiles
o Tech 2 Sentry Drones
o Tech 2 Logistic Drones
* Sort by range on the market now works correctly.
* The green highlighting of available buy orders has been fixed.
* Removed Mining Foreman: Drone Coordination Module and Blueprint from market as they were not meant to be available.
* The SCC has revoked the licence for trading of the Guardian Vexor Class Cruiser on all approved markets.
Stop skimming and keep reading!
Science & Industry
* Newly purchased BP's will display correctly in the S&I interface.
* Blueprints with an ME of -1 will no longer have 0% wastage. They now have the correct 20% waste
* The interface will now correctly display the 'Max. Manufacturing Jobs' and 'Max. Research Jobs' on the 'Blueprints' and 'Corporate Blueprints' tabs.
* The destroyer blueprint job times have been updated and balanced leading to decreased run times on some research job types.
* The job time of all tech 1 crystal, hybrid, projectile ammo, missiles and drones blueprints have been updated and balanced to provide consistent run times between the different types of S&I job for these items.
* Fixed an issue that would cause the 'Getting Quote' bar to freeze.
* An obscure error with the S&I window breaking when trying to install a remote blueprint for research at another station then your or the blueprints location has been fixed.
* The S&I interface will no longer freeze if the Enter key is used to "click" the ok button in the S&I window when installing a job.
* Blueprints in manufacture when an office expires are now moved to the Impound, rather than disappearing.
* Plush compound now yields significant amount of tritanium and a decent amount of pyrite. The amount of zydrine has been reduced.
* Lustering Alloy has had its zydrine amount lowered.
* Waste factor on projectile turret blueprints increased to 10 inline with other similar blueprints.
* Time productivity requirements of tech 2 armor plates has been corrected inline with normal requirements .
* Meta level of some shield power relay variations has been corrected .
* Changed manufacture times on the strip miner I and ice harvester I to be inline with other modules .
* Occator invention BPC requirement fixed from Iteron to Iteron MK III, the same ship it uses to build the Occator.
* Warp Core Stabilizer II Blueprints incorrectly required Astronautic Engineering rather than Quantum Physics for some aspects of science and industry.
* Jaspet and Crokite mining crystals didn't require an R.A.M. for manufacturing.
* Miner II can now be invented from miner I bpc's, the production and research requirements of the Miner II have been increased in line with other tech 2 items.
* A bug where Interdictors could not be invented from destroyer BPC invention has been resolved.
* Strip Miner I & Ice Harvester I blueprint production/research/copy times should now be inline with other similar modules.
* Added T2 Sentry drones and Maintenace Bots.
* Removed the Large "reprieve" Vestment Reconstructor II and Medium Nano Armor Repair Unit II from the market and relegated them to tech 1 status.
* Armor Rigs now require Armor Plates or Intact Armor Plates in place of charred micro circuits and micro circuits in their manufacture.
* Unused mining crystals can now be recycled.
* Tech 2 Ammo can now be invented.
* Tech 2 Drones can now be invented.
* Armor Rig Manufacture now uses armor plates not micro circuits.
* BP's with negative PE will now display the production time correctly.
* The skill requirements for invention are now displayed on the invention tab of a blueprint.
* The Occator incorrectly required an Iteron BPc. This has been corrected to the Iteron MkIII BPc.
* Large Hull Repairer II can not be invented from the tech 1 version.
* 1200mm Artillery Cannon II can be invented from the 1200mm I BPc without errors when attempting to install the job.
* The world map context menu has been fixed
* Agent sites and Cosmos complexes are now 2 separate reports.
* Fixed a typo on the map in the description of The Syndicate.
Agents and Missions
* A range of new hardwirings for non-military applications are now available through the LP Store.
* All pathfinder gates that were found in missions have been replaced with acceleration gates.
* A potential problem in the mission Illegal Activity p1 (lvl 3), where the NPCs would not spawn if you destroyed a certain structure, has been fixed.
* The spawnrate for normal (non-boss) rats in the Serpentis Narcotic Warehouses has been increased.
* The drop chance for the Holy Statue, used in the mission Unearthing the Ancients (2 of 3), has been raised.
* The spawn delay of the entities in the treasure room of the Contested Amarr complex in Koona has been raised somewhat.
* The Contested Amarr Sanguine Vaults will now allow battlecruisers and no longer indicate that it allows carriers.
* All pirate exploration dungeons have been revamped, they now have less amount of NPC’s and a chance of a commander spawn has been added to each escalation step.
* Static complexes from 3/10 to 10/10 difficulty have been removed from static locations. COSMOS complexes remain unaffected.
* Meta versions of the mining upgrade and ice harvester upgrade are now available dropped in loot by certain entities.
* Implemented Rogue Drone difficulty 9 dungeons for phase 1 of exploration encounters.
* Implemented Rogue Drone difficulty 10 dungeons for phase 1 of exploration encounters.
* Growing Interest in the field of Mechanical Engineering Research has lead to more agents within the Amarr, Caldari and Gallente factions beginning research into this highly demanded area alongside their current projects.
* Added in a popup text for EP 31.2 - Angel Watch that indicates the player is supposed to do something to a certain LCO, preventing unneccessary confusion.
* Fixed a bugged exploration distribution in the drone regions - the 8/10 Escalation site had a sig radius of 0, making it impossible to find.
* Guristas and Caldari Navy faction NPC's now have a chance of dropping faction missiles in loot and the SCC has approved them for sale on the market.
* The Guristas Extravaganza attacked triggers have been changed to the exploding trigger.
* The following missions have been revamped: Guardian Angels Surveillance Squad EP 1-3, Toxic Waste Scandal! EP 1-3, Religious Fury EP 1-3, Consequences Smonsequences EP 1-3, True Power HQ EP 1-3, Contract Killers EP 1-3.
* Rent-A-Dream Pleasure Gardens had an overly high shield rechargerate, this has been fixed. The fix will also affect Kruul's Pleasure Gardens.
* Fixed the acceleration gate in room 2 of the Serpentis Corporation Core Centre for Concentration of Confiscated Stash complex.
* Removed the confusing part of the objectives for the Worlds Collide missions, where you were told to clear the pirates roaming the wreck in the last room, when in fact you only had to clear some of them.
* Fixed the mission objectives for the Gone Berserk missions, so that it becomes a little clearer what your objectives are.
* Mission info page will now properly display all factions involved with the mission.
* Agent grammar and spelling has been improved.
* Fixed an error in the Illegal Activity 3/3 mission that allowed some of the NPCs to be bypassed.
* Changed the agent offer "Bark Becomes Bite" so that is asks for Karmone Tismer's insigna, rather than Karzo Sarums.
* Fixed a spelling error in the "escalation message" of the last room in the Angel Provincial HQ escalation sequence.
* Added a completion trigger to destroying the Trucker Gate of the exploration site EP 43.4 - Guristas Military Complex, so that if the player destroys the gate before all of the NPCs have spawned they will still be able to complete the dungeon.
* Changed the mission Smuggler Interception. The mission requires you to bring back 10 militants instead of 10 Holoreels. This should will make the mission objective simpler for newer players.
* Certain mission encounters for the War situation missions had no or incomplete objective text, causing some players to scratch their head in confusion. This has been fixed.
Non Player Characters
* Various faction military organization NPCs were missing loot tables. They should now drop loot upon destruction.
* Various new NPCs have been added. This included new commanders, carriers and freighters.
* NPC: Gurista Arrogator and Imputor - and variants - weapon range and tracking speed fixed to be suitable for newer players.
* Energy Neutralizer sentry guns have been added to the armament of NPC corporations.
* Opulent Compound has had its drop chance reduced on Rogue Drones battleships.
* Faction Missiles have been added to the loot drop tables.
* Drop rate of various items needed for gas cloud harvesting and booster production has been increased.
* An NPC loot table that had a chance of dropping carbonized lead m blueprint original has been fixed, so that it no longer has any chance of dropping that BP.
* Fixed an issue that was causing security status and standings not to be gained when shooting NPCs.
* Commander Frigates and Battlecruisers no longer leave an incorrectly sized wreck.
* Asteroid Belt Commander Battleship NPCs for the Pirate Factions now have their own groups and have been assigned proper wreck types.
* Tower Sentry Gun's no longer leave wrecks when destroyed.
* EW spawns in some missions, complexes and exploration "dungeons" will be less frequent.
* Asteroid belt NPC battleships now have the correct sized icon.
Your powers of perseverance are impressive!
Exploration and Escalating Paths
* Chance of first escalation was reduced while the later escalations are now easier to get.
* Rewards in escalating path dungeons have been increased.
* Modified the probe results display to more clearly show the accuracy of the result.
* Fixed the version names of Gas Cloud Sites.
* Fixed the version names of mini profession and generic pirate sites in 0.0 COSMOS.
* The background stars in space cause a significantly lower drop in FPS.
* The 'star' effects of planets and moons (and suns) on the solar system map view have been removed.
* The strip miner effect no longer persists on the solar system view.
* Flashes from Citadel Torpedo’s when they explode have been toned down.
* Some stations have had their exit point moved to reduce/prevent ships getting caught on the stations during undock.
* Fitting Window
o Default position of the fitting window will no longer cause part of it to be off-screen.
o The fitting window will no longer show remote modules as affecting your own ship.
o The overview is now 'in front' of the in space icons. This will prevent accidental targeting of the wrong target when the icon and the overview entry are in the same place on screen.
o Better error handling has been added to the overview to prevent further occurrences of the overview reporting nothing found when switching between saved settings.
o Fixed an occasional error when switching between 'mark wreck as viewed' and 'not viewed'.
o The following non-functional options have been removed from the Celestial group in the overview: Asteroid OLD, Global Warp Disruptor and Planetary Cloud.
* Reprocessing Window
o Some text on the reprocessing window was being clipped. This has been corrected and it now displays properly.
o The tech 2 icon no longer overlaps the select checkbox in the reprocessing window.
* Chat, Journal and EVEmail
o Fixed a bug where pasting a lot of text as a message would break your chat window, forcing you to close it or re-log in order to chat again.
o Fixed a problem where changing the font width in the system menu would remove any typed text in a petition window, or unsent messages in the chat channel.
o The journal will now allow you to resize the columns.
o The correct faction icon is now displayed on the EVEmail sent when you are caught smuggling and have you goods confiscated.
o A "View Market Details" entry should be on entries in the Wallet transaction log and on entries in the "My Orders" tab in the market.
o The wallet journal can now be exported into an excel document.
* Modal Windows
o Show info will no longer crash if passed bad corpID's.
o A memory leak in the client caused by splitting a stack and trying to enter a negative number has been fixed.
o the counter of large stacks of items will no longer spill out of the icon.
* Other User Interface Changes and Enhancements
o Using the mouse with the Pan and Tilt camera no longer causes items to be selected in you cargohold as the mouse passes over them.