Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:33:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: NARAKA: BLADEPOINT 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NARAKA: BLADEPOINT  (Read 1405 times)
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

on: April 24, 2021, 08:00:22 PM

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1203220/NARAKA_BLADEPOINT/

its a beta but not, just hit sign up and then you can download it instantly.

melee BR, kinda nifty, good movement. less laggy then you might expect if you are used to eastern looking freeware jank as in its supposedly actually quite playable even from east coast US (servers in Cali).

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 07:07:31 AM

I dabbled with it last night. It's right up one of my many alleys. I am impressed with the overall quality. It looks great and the total rip off of the Apex Legends interface and cosmetic systems is actually welcome. A great touch is that while the "characters" are fixed, meaning their class, backstory and skill, their faces can be modified if you so decide like you would in any MMORPG. Good stuff.

Anyway, it poays good but despite my 20ms ping it did feel laggy which might majorly impact my fun. We'll see. So far, this is much much better than I expected. And better than the games it is cloning, specifically Shadow Arena and another one which was basically the same identical thing.

Steam is also liking it. 150k concurrent players at the moment.

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 07:12:48 PM

Went through the tutorial then a match that I'm almost certain was against 100% bots. Feels fun as hell, but I'm not investing time until they're done server wiping.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: NARAKA: BLADEPOINT  
Jump to: