Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:26:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Nobody 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nobody  (Read 2241 times)
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

on: April 22, 2021, 08:29:27 PM

This movie was great.  Bob Odenkirk in a John Wickish role.  It's both exactly what you think and not at all what you think though.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 01:52:14 PM

I love me some Odenkirk, and this looks fun. Did you see it in a theater, or on some rapey VOD service? Hoping it finds its way to HBO Max.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 04:15:45 PM

Theater. We ventured out for a date night last night since we are finally fully covered by the vax.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #3 on: February 05, 2023, 10:31:53 AM

I watched the John Wick movies recently for the first time, and then Nobody.  They're basically the same story, but I liked Nobody quite a bit more.  YMMV.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Nobody  
Jump to: