Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:04:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Resident Alien 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Resident Alien  (Read 1967 times)
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

on: January 29, 2021, 12:07:12 PM

Alan Tudyk as a stranded malicious alien trapped in a human doctor's body.

It's fucking great.

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 12:19:20 PM

Network?

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 01:54:34 PM

USA and SYFY

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #3 on: January 30, 2021, 12:37:30 PM

I think the elevator pitch for this was "Northern Exposure, but the fish out of water doctor is a space alien who solves crimes."

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: February 01, 2021, 02:00:27 PM

I kind of wanted to watch it but I figured SyFy would cancel it 1 season in.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #5 on: February 01, 2021, 08:19:10 PM

They probably will, but enjoy it. the first episode is great.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 12:04:04 PM

I don't have cable so I think I'd have to add SyFy to Hulu to watch it or something.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
carnifex27
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: February 05, 2021, 10:38:50 PM

I don't have cable so I think I'd have to add SyFy to Hulu to watch it or something.
SyFy has it up for free with ads on their website. Don't know if it can be streamed from outside the US though.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Resident Alien  
Jump to: