Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:28:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Watch Dogs: Legion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Watch Dogs: Legion  (Read 814 times)
DevilsAdvocate25
Terracotta Army

on: November 03, 2020, 12:39:53 PM

This just came out on PC, PS4, and Xbox. It's super fun. It's more of the same concepts as the other two games in the series, with lots of non-lethal options for combat. The main conceit of recruiting people to DedSec's cause has strong Pokemon vibes, although you are limited to only using one person at a time. The only downside is you are limited to a total of 45 people combined between your team and your potential recruits.

Controlling drones is fun, driving is fun. I haven't gotten far in the story because the recruiting missions and collectables have been my focus. Looking at every potential recruit in the city of London and the open world environment is such a draw that the story hasn't really hooked me in yet. You can fly on a cargo drone and survey the city. You can control all sorts of drones and cameras and see into places you couldn't normally go.

Besides the story and recruiting, there is also a bare knuckle fight club challenge with clubs all over the city. And each borough has to be freed by doing missions that result in a mission for a character that is slightly better than what you can find randomly. So far, I have unlocked the Drone Operator+, the Professional Hitman+, and the Hacker+.

The game has a Hardcore mode if you want to play it like XCOM. You can turn it off at any time if you don't like losing people though. I have recruited over 20 people and haven't heard any duplicate voice actors. Each character feels unique in personality. You can buy clothes for them, although many have a special default outfit that, if you change any piece of it, it takes off the while special default. For example, my Getaway Driver has a jacket, gloves, and glasses that are unique to her. If I change any of those items, it removes all three, so I can't mix and match.

One thing added to it recently is uniforms. I have seen Construction Worker, Medical, Cop, and Criminal Enforcer. If you have a character that has one, you can go into certain areas with less risk of being caught and/or attacked. Automated systems will ignore your character as well.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Watch Dogs: Legion  
Jump to: