Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:48:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Fantasy Football 2020 - Pangolin flu stylez 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Football 2020 - Pangolin flu stylez  (Read 15127 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #35 on: October 06, 2020, 08:10:53 AM

Yeah, I benched Mahomes because I didn't expect the game to go on (it probably shouldn't have). What's worse is that it wouldn't have mattered as much as the fact that Leonard Fournette was out for the game, which I didn't see until the games had already started. Latavius Murray giving me 20 points would have won me this week no matter who I started at QB. Fuck the Bucs.

EDIT: Of course, the only reason I was close is because Robert Tonyan got 3 TD's, and I'd just picked him up on the wire on a lark. And of course, this week he's on a bye.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 08:14:19 AM by HaemishM »

Phildo
Contributor

Reply #36 on: October 06, 2020, 05:25:07 PM

I can't believe the Patriots got away with only Newton and one other person testing positive.  Hopefully there's not a wave in a few days.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #37 on: October 07, 2020, 05:42:21 AM

I can't believe the Patriots got away with only Newton and one other person testing positive.  Hopefully there's not a wave in a few days.
Hopefully Hoyer and Stidham  why so serious?
WayAbvPar

Reply #38 on: October 21, 2020, 08:53:42 AM

I would be overjoyed to see Robert Kraft catch it. And die.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
WayAbvPar

Reply #39 on: December 28, 2020, 05:37:57 PM

If this were a league with prize money, I would be looking into a cheap way to reverse my vasectomy so I could father another child and name it after Alvin Kamara  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #40 on: December 28, 2020, 07:19:16 PM

After basically leading the league wire to wire that is just a brutal bad beat.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #41 on: December 28, 2020, 08:28:38 PM

That was some crazy shit.

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: December 29, 2020, 06:37:43 AM

I like how my team decided to completely shit the bed as soon as the playoffs started.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Fantasy Football 2020 - Pangolin flu stylez  
Jump to: