Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:09:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Terrible Steam Coupons 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Terrible Steam Coupons  (Read 1724 times)
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

on: April 30, 2020, 07:34:12 AM

So, I got bored and completed a bunch of game badges on steam, which gives you a coupon for some reeeally random jank.  I kept seeing these, and kept laughing, and so I couldn't resist and kept going.  Dozens of badges later, I have a pile of coupons for some truly terrible (and maybe not so terrible) shit.  These coupons expire May 7th, so I'm offering them up here for any who dare to take them.  But mainly for people to point and laugh.  Only rule is, if you actually want a coupon, you must post in this thread publicly.  No PM's or messages via discord.   awesome, for real

Without further ado, I give you:

Titty Crush - 50% (obviously best deal)
JASEM: Just Another Shooter with Electronic Music - 90%
Winged Sakura: Demon Civil War - 50%
Crash Drive 2 - 50%
Light Fairytale Episode 1 - 50%
LYNE - 33%
Aporia: Beyond The Valley - 66%
Gloria Victis: MMORPG - 66%
Alice's Patchwork - 66%
The Narrator Is a DICK - 50%
Bacon Tales - Between Pigs and Wolves - 75%
Trivia Vault: Tennis Trivia - 90%
Seed Of The Arcane , Episode 1 - 90%
Empires - 50%
ASSASSINATION BOX - 75%
The Legend of Bean - 50%
VOLTED - 75%
Stranded In Time - 66%
GravNewton - 66%
The Adventures of Fatman - 33%
Sumoman - 75%
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 08:04:43 AM by Teleku »

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 07:55:27 AM

Titty Crush is an early access game? Wtf? How is it hard to make a match 3 with anime tits in the background?

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 08:01:22 AM

Because that's just the start Iain.  They have GRAND PLANS for the final vision of the game!

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
NowhereMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 05:37:57 AM

I watched their video. This game features ADVANCED TITTY PHYSICS DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND WOMANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS

"Look at my car. Do you think that was bought with the earnest love of geeks?" - HaemishM
Teleku
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 12:11:53 PM

I may actually use The Adventures of Fatman coupon (mainly because the game is 66 cents with it).

-Stephen Colbert
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Terrible Steam Coupons  
Jump to: