Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:04:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Donation Drive [EVERYONE PLEASE READ] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donation Drive [EVERYONE PLEASE READ]  (Read 32854 times)
schild
Administrator

on: March 13, 2020, 10:14:41 AM

This month, starting the 19th, was supposed to be the donation drive. I'm not going to do it. For a number of reasons:

1. Boomer Flu
2. I'll just eat the cost of the current server
3. We want to switch to a cloud solution, and we still might, but right now isn't the best time
4. Boomer Flu

If you want to donate money, the server is $160 a month. We will not get a discount on a month to month basis. Just PM me.

Again, this is NOT the donation drive. We do not know what pricing will be on the new server yet.

Also, I'm going to give people options - we WILL be switching servers sooner rather than later. If you want your title now, just post below. If you want to wait til the new software, just post below.  This applies to any forum based bullshit reward.

Also also, WASH YOUR FUCKIN HANDS.
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 01:36:34 PM

And stop touching your faces.

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 10:43:05 AM

Penis is OK, though, right?

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 01:19:05 AM

Penis is OK, though, right?

You can touch your penis to your face?

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 11:05:21 AM

Technically, he never specified it was his penis he was touching.

schild
Administrator

Reply #5 on: April 15, 2020, 07:21:53 AM

i know like 99% of you don't need trump bucks. While we're working on upgrading (it's gonna be Vanilla btw, or at least a hilariously strong chance it will be), feel free to dump money into the till.
MisterNoisy
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 04:13:01 PM

i know like 99% of you don't need trump bucks. While we're working on upgrading (it's gonna be Vanilla btw, or at least a hilariously strong chance it will be), feel free to dump money into the till.

Done.  :P

XBL GT:  Mister Noisy
PSN:  MisterNoisy
Steam UID:  MisterNoisy
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #7 on: April 27, 2020, 09:58:38 PM

I still need a title at some point from the last drive, but I defer to you on choosing it.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Donation Drive [EVERYONE PLEASE READ]  
Jump to: