Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:17:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: October Faction 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: October Faction  (Read 1663 times)
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

on: March 10, 2020, 08:22:33 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RexcOKt3k9k

Didn't find this show listed in a search here. Anyone watch/watching this? I don't normally watch any shows but this one caught my eye to watch with the wife. Only episode 1 into it and there is enough there to keep going. Has some X-files flavor, but like what Mr. Pibb is to Dr. Pepper. Wife enjoyed it enough to want to keep watching.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 04:25:37 PM

I watched a bit. Very Sci-Fi Channel vibe. Low budget, cheesy monsters. And it seems to be trying way to hard to hit every single social issue/minority inclusion opportunity it can - all at once.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 06:18:04 PM

I watched a bit. Very Sci-Fi Channel vibe. Low budget, cheesy monsters. And it seems to be trying way to hard to hit every single social issue/minority inclusion opportunity it can - all at once.

Finished this season. Started fine, but then just rushed through trying to hit as much stuff as possible. I figure they got word it was not going to be renewed and to wrap everything up at once. Had a bit of low budget charm to it at first then the writing flew apart for the last 4 episodes. Ah well... X-files is still the high water mark.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 12:08:25 PM

The way the kids turned on the parents was just, I dunno. Bullshit. They could have made this into a fighting the man story, with "monsters" banding together with hoomans that know the truth about Presidio, but they couldn't pull that together either. Disappointed, but glad I gave it a chance.

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 02:34:55 PM

The way the kids turned on the parents was just, I dunno. Bullshit. They could have made this into a fighting the man story, with "monsters" banding together with hoomans that know the truth about Presidio, but they couldn't pull that together either. Disappointed, but glad I gave it a chance.

Yeah, definitely agreed about that. I could accept it as rebellious teens finding out they are adopted by the 'enemy,' but yeah... still bullshit.

MediumHigh
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 10:17:11 AM

This was garbage and not even in the so cheesy its good kinda way.  But in the waste of time unsub from netflix kinda way.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: October Faction  
Jump to: