Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:00:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Dracula [Netflix] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dracula [Netflix]  (Read 1790 times)
grebo
Terracotta Army

on: February 06, 2020, 12:05:11 PM

Ok, this is practically must see.  It's strange and unexpected and wonderful.  It's also only 4.5 hours.

Claes Bang is an amazing Dracula.  So contemptuous of humanity, yet so lonely.  Dolly Wells plays the Van Helsing bit brilliantly.

The last episode is a bit of a departure and, IMO, not as strong as the first 2, but I have to respect what they were trying to do despite the fact that I feel it could have been better.

Anyway, check it out.  It's new and fresh and 400 years old.

Why don't you try our other games?
Korachia
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 10:54:07 AM

Just saw it and Bang is really something. Great series if you got a whole evening to spare. Can recommend it.
UnsGub
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 09:53:51 AM

Wife and I enjoyed the show.  Bang is awesome.  Van Helsing not being pretty with physical looks was also good.

My wife was very distressed with the ending.
WayAbvPar

Reply #3 on: March 17, 2020, 12:59:42 PM

Have this on my list, as well as Van Helsing. I get the feeling I will have a lot of spare time to blow through my queues in the coming weeks...

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 12:09:31 PM

I really needed this to be longer. So damn good. Van Helsing was brilliantly played and written, as was Dracula.

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Dracula [Netflix]  
Jump to: