Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:54:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Evil 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Evil  (Read 1982 times)
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

on: October 30, 2019, 11:23:48 AM

It's a show on CBS about a priest who is not quite a priest and his team of skeptics that try to disprove whether or not a supernatural event has occured withing the sphere of the Catholic Church.

That's just the premise, from there it quickly gets into creepy demon dreams, drug hallucinations, exorcisms, psychopaths, and kid-killers. For a show on CBS it's rather edgy and I think very well written. Plus the lead actor is the same guy who played Luke Cage, so he's the star of the show.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 12:06:45 PM

I've recorded it in my YoutubeTV library but haven't watched it yet. My buddy at work says it's good.

TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 12:13:26 PM

This is very good. They're walking a fine line on whether or not the demon shit is real, although they're leaning very heavily toward real. Which they would have to, if they wanted to keep selling the show.

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 10:13:47 AM

Show gets more and more brutal. Last week's ending was a  ACK! moment.

Paelos
Contributor

Reply #4 on: December 16, 2019, 08:48:07 AM

I guess we had the mini-finale for the holidays, and it was a cliffhanger as expected (sort of). I don't really ever believe that any main character is in real danger this early in the show, especially with it being renewed for Season 2.

However, I will say the rest of the show is setting up well. Ben from LOST is setting up as a great antagonist and puppet master.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #5 on: February 01, 2020, 09:30:12 AM

Just hit that mini-finale. I kind of cringe at the over the top way they are dragging on the incels and influencers being a part of Leland's plot, but it's kind of hard to touch on either of those subjects without making the twats they are lampooning into the complete caricatures that they are.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Evil  
Jump to: