Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:03:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Zombieland 2: Double Tap 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zombieland 2: Double Tap  (Read 2936 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

on: July 25, 2019, 11:52:06 AM

Zombieland 2: Double Tap Trailer

I loved the first one and this looks like good fun in the same vein.

Brolan
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 07:37:22 AM

It looks like a lot of fun.
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 06:27:36 PM

Same writers, and director, so hopefully it'll be on par with the first one.  Trailer looks good, too.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
WayAbvPar

Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 07:34:15 PM

I fucking hate zombie movies. I LOVED Zombieland. I can't wait for this.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Mandella
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: July 28, 2019, 11:25:49 AM

I liked Zombieland until everything after Bill Murray. The last quarter of the movie just fell flat for me.

That said, yeah I'll watch the sequel. Think Bill Murray will be back as an actual zombie this time?
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 08:13:11 AM

Yeah, the last quarter of the film I thought was kind of dumb. But this looks enjoyable.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 10:53:03 AM

Heh, awesome.  Bout time to go back and watch the first one anyway.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 03:42:42 PM

I liked Zombieland until everything after Bill Murray. The last quarter of the movie just fell flat for me.

That said, yeah I'll watch the sequel. Think Bill Murray will be back as an actual zombie this time?

The last quarter has the best scene of the entire movie. It's when Jesse Eisenberg accidentally shoots up that box of twinkies in the closet. "I'm sorry. "

"It's too soon..."

That line delivery kills me everytime.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Zombieland 2: Double Tap  
Jump to: