Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:05:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: South Park Phone Destroyer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park Phone Destroyer  (Read 4526 times)
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

on: January 11, 2019, 04:20:29 AM

Anyone play (have played) this?  I didn't even know it was a thing, but it has apparently been around for a while.  It is a freemium game, which they probably pissed themselves with laughter over, given the irony.  I guess that pissed off a lot of people, but I think it's hilariously meta or something.  Essentially a card game....you can play whatever cards you have collected and show up randomonly in your hand during live battles, assuming you have energy enough to do so.  Etcetera.

Early judgement:  It is funny.  Dunno beyond that.  Not sure if it has legs, nor if it will be enjoyable long term considering I will almost certainly not give them any money.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 07:28:39 PM

I didn't hate this when I tried it but the gameplay felt a little clunky to me. I had trouble getting it to register that I wanted to play cards when I wanted to play them. Other than that it was fun - sort of a Clash Royale style game but with a single player campaign and faction-based deckbuilding.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: South Park Phone Destroyer  
Jump to: