Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:02:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Human Resource Machine / 7 Billion Humans 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Human Resource Machine / 7 Billion Humans  (Read 4457 times)
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

on: December 16, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

These might be old news but I just came across them recently.  A screenshot will tell you most of what you need to know about Human Resource Machine:

Namely that it's made by the Experimental Gameplay folks (of "Tower of Goo" fame) and it involves solving puzzles via thinly disguised assembly programming.

The sequel, "7 Billion Humans", is similar but it takes the puzzles from single-threaded (one worker that you order around) to parallel (a whole gaggle of workers in one room that are all running one program).

If you like programming games this is a really good little series.  I think it's also on Steam but I can attest that it works really well on a small screen.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

If you get the Steam versions and friend Quinton you can see how badly you suck at these kinds of games awesome, for real
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Human Resource Machine / 7 Billion Humans  
Jump to: