Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:24:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Wreckfest 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wreckfest  (Read 1847 times)
Big Gulp
Terracotta Army

on: November 26, 2018, 04:12:54 AM

Get it now.  Thank me later.

Do you want to race in beat up mid 70's shitboxes where everything on every car deforms spectacularly?  Where car pieces, cones, and tires fly all over the track?  Of course you do.  Do you want to drive in a 24 person demolition derby on lawn tractors?  If you don't, then you're not human.  It's like $20 on Steam right now, and it's absolutely worth every penny.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 04:14:36 AM by Big Gulp »
MisterNoisy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

Get it now.  Thank me later.

Do you want to race in beat up mid 70's shitboxes where everything on every car deforms spectacularly?  Where car pieces, cones, and tires fly all over the track?  Of course you do.  Do you want to drive in a 24 person demolition derby on lawn tractors?  If you don't, then you're not human.  It's like $20 on Steam right now, and it's absolutely worth every penny.

Picked this up back when it was called 'Next Racing Game' or some shit in early access.  Great stupid fun, for sure.  Racing against an entire field of school buses in an ersatz Reliant Robin was a particular highlight.

XBL GT:  Mister Noisy
PSN:  MisterNoisy
Steam UID:  MisterNoisy
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

I didn't realize it was that game, Mr N. I liked the looks of it.
WayAbvPar

Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

I have had it on my wishlist...just waiting for the next Steam Sale. Will grab it for Christmas if it dips at all. Looks like fun!

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
WayAbvPar

Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

30% off for this. Picked it up. It is a lot of fun so far. I have a lot to learn about car building and tuning and such, but having a blast speeding around wrecking shit.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Wreckfest  
Jump to: