Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:23:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Epic 7 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Epic 7  (Read 5114 times)
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

on: November 17, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

This isn't really the board for gacha games but imma post this anyways. If you've been secretly playing other gacha like FGO or GBF you might want to check this one out.

Why everyone might check it out anyways: this is by far the best looking, highest quality mobile game I've come across so far. The animations are smooth and nice, it runs really well compared to older less eye-candy games I've tried.

Beyond that its korean, its gacha, so its really not the typical f13 cup of tea. It has some of that new game hype, just released this week so if you get a kick out of that you might get a few months of fun out of the progression or pvp.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Druzil
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 11:21:05 AM

I might check that one out.  I've been playing Memoria Freese and it's been ok as just a time waster.  I've also heard Dragalia Lost is good, I've downloaded it but have not spent time in it yet.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

Downloaded this today. When I went to make an account, it asked for my birthday. "Oh, that's easy enough!" I thought; when I clicked on it, it popped up a calendar showing the month of November, 2018. I tried tapping on the year to adjust the year, but no dice. I had to swipe or tap an arrow to travel back in time, one month at a time. For 34 years. Nope, window closed.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Druzil
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

I did guest signup and it didn’t ask any questions.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 06:24:09 AM

That worked, thanks. It's pretty fun so far.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Epic 7  
Jump to: