Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:33:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Bodyguard 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bodyguard  (Read 1369 times)
disKret
Terracotta Army

on: October 31, 2018, 05:54:00 AM

With Robb Stark as a lead.
On Netflix.

Didn't see all episodes but it pretty tense, well acted.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7493974/

Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

Watched it all. It's fucking great. You should all watch it.
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

Yeah mentioned this in useless TV. It's a good time. Love these short series.

(lol btw Tale, Secret City? How did that go down in Oz...must admit I'm enjoying the heck out of it despite it's cheesiness)

Then watched Collateral on Netflix to fill the Bodyguard void. Stars Carey Mulligan, not as good but does the trick.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 04:56:07 AM

(lol btw Tale, Secret City? How did that go down in Oz...must admit I'm enjoying the heck out of it despite it's cheesiness)

No idea. I was surprised to see it pop up as a Netflix hit, because its first run on Australia's ABC didn't make any impact on me. I haven't seen it. I think it's co-written by Chris Uhlmann, ex-ABC political correspondent now at the Nine Network, and I have no time for him and his thinly disguised conservative affiliations.

Bodyguard is great though.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Bodyguard  
Jump to: