Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:38:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Eighth Grade 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eighth Grade  (Read 1319 times)
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

on: July 22, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

Trailer.

The Drafthouse has been talking this up on its Facebook page for the past month and it finally released this weekend so I went and saw it.

It's the filmwriting/directorial debut of one Bo Burnham, whom I first heard about something like ten years ago (I think it was a post by schild in Useless Videos or something, back when Bo was a teenager recording satirical songs in his bedroom) and have been a huge fan of since.

It's very good.  It's definitely not what I would have expected the career trajectory of Bo Burnham to lead to, but it's very very good.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

FYI, Burnham directed Chris Rock's last Netflix special as well.  His career is going to be fun to watch.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Eighth Grade  
Jump to: