Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:19:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: The Sinner (USA Network/Netflix) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sinner (USA Network/Netflix)  (Read 2764 times)
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

on: January 31, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

This brought out all the True Detective season 1 feels in me. It's very good. Actually, don't even click on that.

It's a very good binge. The less you know the better.

Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

Appears to be region locked - not available on US Netflix. Looks neato though.
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 04:56:59 AM

Wow, there are things region locked to Americans! Can you see the first three episodes here, or do you need to have paid for something? http://www.usanetwork.com/thesinner
jgsugden
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

Yeah - but it is widely available On Demand in the US if you have such services.

2020 will be the year I gave up all hope.
grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 06:01:08 PM

Watched the first 3.  Great stuff, thanks.

Why don't you try our other games?
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 09:28:02 PM

Never thought I'd dig a Jessica Biel joint, but this entire series was fucked up in a good way.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Wasted
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 01:38:57 AM

I thought the first episode was pretty meh, does it get better or if it hasn't grabbed me now its not for me?
grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

If you find Jessica Biel's character meh and don't care about her, then yeah avoid.

Why don't you try our other games?
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #8 on: October 02, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

ARISE.

Anyhow, I watched the first season on Netflix. Jessica Biel was really good in this. Jeff Daniels was a bit hit and miss, but I think that was mostly the character. Really solid acting overall and a pretty gripping story. I will admit that it was a bit hard for me to get through, mostly because of how profoundly disturbing it was. I had to take breaks between episodes and the last 2 episodes will probably stick with me for a while.

Season 2 finished last month. I guess I'll have to wait a bit for that to land on Netflix.

-Rasix
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: The Sinner (USA Network/Netflix)  
Jump to: