Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:30:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Winchester: The House That Ghosts Built 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Winchester: The House That Ghosts Built  (Read 1600 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

on: October 25, 2017, 07:05:31 AM

Teaser Trailer

Helen Mirren as the possibly insane heir to the Winchester Rifle fortune, has built the Winchester Mansion, a 7-story maze that is forever under construction and "the most haunted house in history." Jason Clarke is a shrink I'm assuming sent in to determine her sanity. Looks like some jump scares and some decent creepy atmosphere stuff.

Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 09:35:33 AM

NRA?   why so serious?
justdave
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 11:08:53 AM

That looks interesting; I'm curious to see if I'll be able to suspend my disbelief, having been in it. The only thing it was haunted by was insane admission prices and low ceilings in some spots. Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

"They started to resist with a crust that was welded with human brain and willpower."
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 11:19:30 AM

I'd almost be more interested if they just did a documentary kind of thing. It's a really sad story.

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
Raph
Developers

Title delayed while we "find the fun."

Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 04:30:35 PM

I'd almost be more interested if they just did a documentary kind of thing. It's a really sad story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17AtKbQ7glU
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Winchester: The House That Ghosts Built  
Jump to: