Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:05:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Disney/Pixar's Coco 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Disney/Pixar's Coco  (Read 2128 times)
Trippy
Administrator

on: September 14, 2017, 09:26:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvomHFZO0mk

Disney/Pixar’s Coco opens in theatres in 3D November 22 in 3D!

Despite his family’s baffling generations-old ban on music, Miguel (voice of newcomer Anthony Gonzalez) dreams of becoming an accomplished musician like his idol, Ernesto de la Cruz (voice of Benjamin Bratt). Desperate to prove his talent, Miguel finds himself in the stunning and colorful Land of the Dead following a mysterious chain of events. Along the way, he meets charming trickster Hector (voice of Gael García Bernal), and together, they set off on an extraordinary journey to unlock the real story behind Miguel's family history. Directed by Lee Unkrich, co-directed by Adrian Molina and produced by Darla K. Anderson, Disney•Pixar’s “Coco” opens in U.S. theaters on Nov. 22, 2017.
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 09:39:35 PM

That looks really good. My best friend is Mexican-American; he's raising his kid to be very aware of their culture so I'm sure we'll have to see it together.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 12:38:13 AM

When's someone going to make a Grim Fandango movie?

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 09:21:12 AM

I don't remember much from The Book of Life, but that sounds very familiar.
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 10:51:58 AM

Good solid entertainment from Pixar. Not in the Pantheon (Incredibles, Monsters Inc, Nemo etc) but a fun movie.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Fraeg
Terracotta Army

Mad skills with the rod.

Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 08:06:31 PM

went with my brothers family and a gaggle of their son's friends.  Which going to a film with ~8 kids btwn the ages of 5 and 8 was a new thing for me..... I guess there is a very good reason why I don't have kids.  It was a very solid film. Well worth it.

"There is dignity and deep satisfaction in facing life and death without the comfort of heaven or the fear of hell and in sailing toward the great abyss with a smile."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Disney/Pixar's Coco  
Jump to: