Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2017, 09:01:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Trailers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trailers  (Read 74 times)
schild
Administrator

on: September 09, 2017, 08:43:32 AM

Both good and bad, though a bad trailer is prompting me to make this thread.

I present to you, The Killing of a Sacred Deer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFdGfwChtw

Possibly the worst trailer I've ever seen. It came on before IT and damn near ruined the entire experience.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and other troops you control.

Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 01:10:02 PM

That trailer is really bad. It reminds me of a number of other trailers from A24 films, none of which tell you diddly shit what the movie is about and all follow the same formula.

schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 01:23:15 PM

That trailer is really bad. It reminds me of a number of other trailers from A24 films, none of which tell you diddly shit what the movie is about and all follow the same formula.

A24 is the pompous movie-goers new arthouse. It's mostly garbage. Except The Disaster Artist. Which will obviously be an accidental masterpiece. I'm probably more likely to LIKE something they release than not like something, but boy, they produce some weird shit and when it's bad, it's REALLY bad.

This looks really bad.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Trailers  
Jump to: