Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:18:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Logan Lucky 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Logan Lucky  (Read 1606 times)
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

on: August 20, 2017, 08:33:14 PM

I'd heard absolutely nothing about this movie but the husband wanted to see it, so off we went went today.  It's more or less the redneck version of Ocean's 11, which isn't surprising since the director is Steven Soderbergh.  Still, I really enjoyed it.  I mean, who wouldn't enjoy watching Magic Mike, Kylo Ren, 007, and the Winter Soldier in the same movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPzvKH8AVf0

schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 09:55:09 AM

stupid oceans 11 for stupid watergate

seems right
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 06:59:16 PM

Ocean’s 7-11. It was actually pretty good, even if it was treading the same territory. Well acted and decently engaging.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Logan Lucky  
Jump to: