Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 10:21:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Gadgets, Devices, Things and Stuff 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gadgets, Devices, Things and Stuff  (Read 4809 times)
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #140 on: October 31, 2017, 06:08:35 AM

I use google voice on an at&t phone, for the last few days outgoing calls can't be completed through voice.  At&t fuckery again I suppose. Or maybe google is just shitting the bed in the southeast
MisterNoisy
Terracotta Army

Reply #141 on: November 01, 2017, 05:45:34 PM

Razer has finally gotten around to showing us what they did with their purchase of Nextbit, and their first phone is a pretty impressive flagship-level device.

I have no idea why I'd want a 120Hz adaptive refresh panel on a phone, but it's there.

XBL GT:  Mister Noisy
PSN:  MisterNoisy
Steam UID:  MisterNoisy
schild
Administrator

Reply #142 on: November 01, 2017, 05:48:21 PM

Did they reveal the price? Also not sure it works on fi
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #143 on: November 01, 2017, 05:51:55 PM

Prices start at $699 for preorders.

schild
Administrator

Reply #144 on: November 01, 2017, 05:59:37 PM

Hmmmmm this or the pixel 2 xl

I mean, all that really matters in a phone is the camera

Playing games on Android is just dumb
Count Nerfedalot
Terracotta Army

Reply #145 on: November 01, 2017, 09:48:39 PM

I'd wait on the Pixel 2 XL till they sort out the screen issues. That said, I've given up on bleeding edge stuff, been cut too many times! So I just bought a Pixel (1) XL last week.

Yes, I know I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #146 on: November 03, 2017, 11:16:12 AM

I'd also wait on the Razer. While some of their gear is spot on great (still use a 5 year old mice of theirs) they also have some really shitty products that clearly went through insufficient quality testing.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something.

-Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

"let go of my dick you mother fucker!"  - Jimbo
MisterNoisy
Terracotta Army

Reply #147 on: November 04, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

I'd also wait on the Razer. While some of their gear is spot on great (still use a 5 year old mice of theirs) they also have some really shitty products that clearly went through insufficient quality testing.

I agree re: Razer products being hit and miss.  At least this time, they bought a company that had actually delivered a phone before to jumpstart their entry into the market.  I'm using a Nextbit Robin now and it's been a pretty solid budget handset, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Razer phone is pretty decent out of the gate - they're sticking to using largely vanilla Android, which is nice.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 04:25:01 PM by MisterNoisy »

XBL GT:  Mister Noisy
PSN:  MisterNoisy
Steam UID:  MisterNoisy
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #148 on: November 04, 2017, 05:35:35 PM

Seconded on VZ wifi calling. It's fine. Tmobiles Wifi Calling is great too, but their coverage blows too much for me to use sadly, as they really are a customer friendly company.

Paelos: Somebody find that post where I declared Seattle dead, because those fuckers are NFL cockroaches in the NFC.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Gadgets, Devices, Things and Stuff  
Jump to: