Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:11:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Moonbeam City 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Moonbeam City  (Read 1279 times)
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

on: April 24, 2017, 04:50:53 PM

I didn't see a thread on this. If you wish there was more Frisky Dingo, Sealab, etc. like shows or a show set in the future of Hotline Miami. Anyways Rob Lowe is funny. I bet there is a thread I couldn't find because the search is aids.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 04:53:25 PM

Wasn't this on like three of four years ago and got canceled after one season? I remember it being pretty funny at least.

I am the .00000001428%
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 05:11:16 PM

Its from end of 2015, so yeah awhile back but I had missed it and I love stuff like this.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 08:23:16 PM

There was a thread because I started it. I only use Google search with site specific restrictions to find stuff here.

The show failed its potential by trying too hard to be other shows.  It wanted to be 1980s Archer with Nagel art but it never found its own voice. I gave it 4 or 5 episodes then forgot about it.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Moonbeam City  
Jump to: