Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:22:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Age of Empires - Castle Siege 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Age of Empires - Castle Siege  (Read 5234 times)
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

on: April 19, 2017, 06:11:15 PM

There is very little AoE in this game, sadly... but it's a nice offering of a more classical style RTS game on a mobile device (your swype provides the pathing).  Lately there have been quite a few of these types around (wherein you can control units directly), but this one is a more refined, laid-back, CoC-like rendition with better city-building.  I like the focus on castles and their destruction as well (being able to man the walls and use siege towers is a nice touch).

https://www.ageofempires.com/games/castle-siege/

Guild is up as "Bat Country."
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 10:07:47 AM by Ghambit »

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 10:03:53 AM

I canned the guild since no one showed and am in another.  The guild interface is a bit clunky but there's chat and you can do the requisite troop reinforcement and so forth.
I do like the game though.  Just wish it wasn't Xbox live.

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Age of Empires - Castle Siege  
Jump to: