Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2017, 07:14:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  PC/Console Gaming  |  Topic: Persona 5 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Persona 5  (Read 2685 times)
Druzil
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: June 12, 2017, 06:14:30 AM

On to Persona 3!
cironian
Terracotta Army

play his game!: solarwar.net

Reply #71 on: June 13, 2017, 11:46:38 AM

Done at 88 hours/level 73 according to my clear save. Really a great game and I'll be sure to give NG+ a go eventually.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #72 on: June 13, 2017, 12:21:59 PM

88 hours! I am impressed. I know I move slowly as I like to take everything in, but I really couldn't imagine finishing this in less than about a 100 hours. Normal difficulty? Granted, I didn't even buy all the SP Adhesive as I felt it was gamebreaking, but still.

Anyway, congrats. Such a great game. Not sure where Persona will go without Katsura Hashino at the helm, but his new "fantasy" project is a good candidate to become my next obsession.

cironian
Terracotta Army

play his game!: solarwar.net

Reply #73 on: June 13, 2017, 01:22:27 PM

Yeah, I abused the hell out of those SP adhesive 3s. As well as Mystery Stew->Dekunda for the late game bosses.

I found Normal to be regular Normal for this game instead of the extra harsh Atlus-Normal I remember coming from P3. As long as I kept somewhat up with the levelling, the bosses all went down in 2-3 tries at the most, where some P3 endgame bosses had me stuck at what felt like hours at a time.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #74 on: June 19, 2017, 12:18:24 PM

Finished at around 102 hours and level 73/74. I didn't manage to max a fair number of confidants: Futaba, Sojiro, Haru, Iwai, and Yusuke. A lot of stat-related cockblocking and early on not getting great bonuses. All were pretty high, but alas they didn't get finished.

My main group was Ann, Morgana, and Makoto. Ann is a pretty rad nuker if you steer her toward that. Morgana was nukes/heals. Makoto was more support/nuke. Joker seems to not be that great in some instances because you don't get the bonus stacking the others can so your output isn't nearly as high. I mostly became support/physical damage.

Great game. Probably my favorite Persona. I think it was probably the easiest of all of them, mainly because there were a lot of mechanisms to avoid getting wiped once you sufficiently level confidants. Plus, it was less of a pain to play: there were a lot of great QOL improvements.

-Rasix
Druzil
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: June 19, 2017, 01:18:54 PM

My finish time was  ~115 hours and level 70/71.  I dodged about half the combat in the final dungeon, so that probably lowered my levels a bit.  Team was Joker, Ann, Makoto, Ryuji - with Makoto healing and Joker on support + phys damage after Ryuji crits with Assault Drive (or w/e).

I did manage to max all the confidants but I did a bit of s/l if I got a really bad conversation (not too often).  I totally neglected the video games & fishing and only read about 3/4 of the books.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #76 on: June 19, 2017, 07:23:05 PM

I came in a little over 100 hours as well, also in the mid-70s level-wise.  I thought I read all the books but I never got the achievement for it.  Grr.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  PC/Console Gaming  |  Topic: Persona 5  
Jump to: