Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 12:45:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  PC/Console Gaming  |  Topic: Horizon: Zero Dawn 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Horizon: Zero Dawn  (Read 4481 times)
Count Nerfedalot
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: May 03, 2017, 11:19:21 PM

I am so pleased with what they pulled off in HZD both technically and story wise that I'm not even that interested in trying to guess where they might go next, figuring whatever it is will turn out to be better, deeper thought, and more surprising than anything I come up with anyway!

Yes, I know I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #71 on: May 04, 2017, 11:26:58 PM

Anywhere they go with a sequel, I'll follow. This game was that good.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: July 18, 2017, 09:46:17 PM

I'm very late to this party but I picked this up for $40 off of Amazon last week and it totally consumed my life until I finished it. I didn't do a 100% but I may backtrack and do a few things I missed.

Anyway, amazing game. Best of 2017, even better than Persona 5 which I loved and I'm really looking forward to the expansion pack.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  PC/Console Gaming  |  Topic: Horizon: Zero Dawn  
Jump to: