Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:39:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Don't Hug Me I'm Scared  (Read 1813 times)
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

on: February 01, 2017, 10:17:16 AM

This may not deserve its own thread, but since it's an entire series it feels too big for Useless Videos.  (If it already got posted in Useless Videos a year ago, sorry not sorry.)  Should we have a "YouTube" (or "Web Series") subforum for shit like this?  Cast your votes.  Anyway.

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

is a series of six short videos.  It's got a lot in common with Too Many Cooks.  Calibrate your weirdometers accordingly.  Not terribly worksafe.

A friend linked me to this last week and my initial reaction was scorn but it won me over to the point where I think it's worth sharing with you all.  My first impression was that it was just being weird for the sake of being weird, but there is actually a narrative, so watch in order.  There's a lot to unpack if you like deciphering weird abstract shit and spotting easter eggs.

Cthulu

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Don't Hug Me I'm Scared  
Jump to: