Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:30:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Shin Godzilla 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shin Godzilla  (Read 1051 times)
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

on: December 09, 2016, 08:59:27 PM

Caught this on the plane today.  If you are a hard-core Gojira fan this is pretty fun.  Big time throw back and lots of bureaucratic/geopolitical talking mixed in with some real sweet stompy/blasty action. Enjoyed it.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:32:36 PM by Abagadro »

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 10:34:39 PM

I enjoyed this a lot more than the newest American Godzilla movie but I've always had a soft spot for Japanese Kaiju movies.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 01:57:39 AM

Toho stuff just has the right mix of awesome and goofy that I can't help but like it, going way way back.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 08:21:38 AM

I really wanted to see this in the theater, but missed out on the stupid 1 week limited release.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Shin Godzilla  
Jump to: