Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:34:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  The f13 Radicalthon  |  Topic: Diplomacy Round 2 - This time it's personal - Players wanted 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diplomacy Round 2 - This time it's personal - Players wanted  (Read 6420 times)
Shannow
Terracotta Army

on: November 02, 2016, 07:07:55 AM

Ok folks let's do round 2.

6 players needed. First in first served. Turn times will be 24 hours again, remember if everyone gets their orders in turn will process without waiting the 24.

Once I have players I'll setup the game.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Amarr HM
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 09:21:05 AM

I'll go again.

I'm going to escape, come back, wipe this place off the face of the Earth, obliterate it and you with it.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 11:16:40 AM

I'm down.  But uh, how are we doing this again exactly?

Also, guess I should go read the rules.  Never actually played!

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 11:19:28 AM

rtot noob. :D

We'll use webdiplomacy.net   you'll need to setup a login over there. Once we have enough players I'll let everyone know the name of the game and password. There were a few links in the other thread to some handy rulebooks/guides.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 01:01:08 PM

Played this past weekened IRL with some friends.

Rule 1: Nobody is a friend and are likely to betray you at any time
Rule 2: Make friends who won't betray you

Rule 2 is easier to achieve in person when you know people who won't go back on their word.. even if it's obvious they're about to be stabbed in the back.  The phrase, "I'd rather lose with honor" was used.  awesome, for real

I'd be up for this but I think we're getting a web game of our own going and I can't handle two at once.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 06:49:34 AM

A good rule is probably 'don't play Diplomacy with people you know in person'.

Backstabbings 75% of the fun in this game..:D

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 05:29:45 PM

How it go?

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  The f13 Radicalthon  |  Topic: Diplomacy Round 2 - This time it's personal - Players wanted  
Jump to: