Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 09:37:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Ebikes are a thing (electric assisted bikes) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ebikes are a thing (electric assisted bikes)  (Read 11777 times)
hal1
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: December 01, 2016, 06:48:21 PM

So I went out for a test drive. I crashed about 5 times. I haven't scabbed up yet. I may never scab up. So I bought a tricycle. Haven't test driven it yet but it's together and charged. Slower and balance is less of an issue. I will get back with  you after a test run.
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: December 01, 2016, 06:52:44 PM

Well shit that must have been frustrating. Hopefully, the new bike works out better.
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #37 on: December 02, 2016, 08:01:20 AM

I haven't scabbed up yet. I may never scab up.

so are you currently just bleeding to death as we speak?

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
hal1
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: December 03, 2016, 05:06:40 PM

Uh nothing about pulsing bleeding. I would have gone to the VA hosp if that had been the case. And the trike is together and works. I haven't gone for a test ride yet as our weather is kinda yucky (NE Ohio). But when you get 64 years old you just don't get over stuff nearly as fast as you think you should. If you live long enough this is gonna happen to you to.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Ebikes are a thing (electric assisted bikes)  
Jump to: