Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:43:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Legion Companion App 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Legion Companion App  (Read 8495 times)
luckton
Terracotta Army

on: September 03, 2016, 03:31:48 PM

During WoD, what was the #1 thing people wanted regarding Garrisons (you know, besides their inevitable destruction)? The ability to manage the garrison from a mobile device.

We never got it for WoD, but apparently Legion's getting it Tuesday.

https://youtu.be/-xSKXV52imc

tl;dw - You can do everything in the app that you could do in your class hall in-game, short of artifact trait managment, and you can view all of the current world quests as they spawn/cycle.

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 06:47:57 AM

Awesome.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 10:16:34 AM

This just popped on the Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blizzard.wowcompanion&hl=en

Apple dweebs, I assume, know where to go.

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 10:24:45 AM

Not up on the iTunes store at this time.

luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 11:26:58 AM

luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 11:29:45 AM

At long last...no more having to TeamView to my home computer and remembering to log-out by the mission bank.  awesome, for real

Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 11:46:39 AM

Heh, doesn't pull up in iTunes only on the web browser, and my web browser isn't recognizing iTunes because I refuse to let iTunes have unfettered access to it. Amusingly fucked as always.

Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 01:28:56 PM

iTunes was the main reason I went to Android. That and the fact of price, less storage on an iPhone and being overpriced.

Not that Android is particularly better  as an option, it just means I don't have to use iTunes

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #8 on: September 07, 2016, 01:51:10 PM

Last employer bought iPhones, so I had an iPhone because I didn't have to pay for the damn thing. Free > all else.

Plus the music I had that's "apple only" because I bought it when I got an (also free) iPod Nano back in '05. I've been too lazy to convert it to MP3, but this whole "no headphone" thing is going to force my hand.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Legion Companion App  
Jump to: