Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:37:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Elder Scrolls: Legends (of Heartstone?) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Elder Scrolls: Legends (of Heartstone?)  (Read 1575 times)
Lucas
Terracotta Army

Further proof that Italians have suspect taste in games.

on: August 05, 2016, 11:50:01 AM

Yeah, so, Bethesda's take on CCG is now in open beta: you just need to download yet another launcher and then you'll be able to install the game within it.
----

The single player campaign and the daily missions give you enough cards for free so that you can form your initial opinion about the game without spending a dime, and that's a nice plus.

" He's so impatient, it's like watching a teenager fuck a glorious older woman." - Ironwood on J.J. Abrams
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 11:11:48 PM

As someone who doesn't care about free cards, I gotta say - who asked for a 2 lane Heartstone? I'm gonna play a bit more but I don't know why Bethsoft would want to compete with Blizzard like this.
Lucas
Terracotta Army

Further proof that Italians have suspect taste in games.

Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 10:01:49 AM

This (almost) silently launched today on PC (you can only play through the Bethesda launcher, at the moment):

https://legends.bethesda.net/

Official article talking about forthcoming new content:

https://legends.bethesda.net/articles/legends-full-pc-launch?locale=en

" He's so impatient, it's like watching a teenager fuck a glorious older woman." - Ironwood on J.J. Abrams
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Elder Scrolls: Legends (of Heartstone?)  
Jump to: