Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:05:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius  (Read 7176 times)
luckton
Terracotta Army

on: June 30, 2016, 09:32:43 AM

Apparently Square thinks that Record Keeper is not enough, and that the market can support TWO Final Fantasy mobile games in which you go about collecting characters from the previous games, gearing them up, and fighting fights. The one change here is that they swapped mobile dev studios (the gang that runs Brave Frontier is behind this new one) and actually put in a progressive "story" for you to play at.

Fun so far...the loading in between screen and menus doesn't seem as bad as Record Keeper, but the fact that there's still a loading screen between menus is kinda  swamp poop

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 01:35:40 AM

Was having a decent amount of fun messing with this, and now it is hard crashing on me.  Got up to the second "town" area,  and when I tried to enter the town, the game kicked me out to my home screen.  Now, it pretty much immediately crashes a few seconds after I try to launch it.

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 07:06:12 AM

I played this for a few days and lost interest. Moving around towns and dungeons is kind of cumbersome, which is exacerbated by the numerous fetch quests. The high energy:xp ratio in exploration areas makes them the idea place to grind but doing so just feels shitty.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 10:49:13 AM

I couldn't get into this.  It's too cumbersome to play. Uninstalled after only a couple sessions.

-Rasix
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 12:35:05 AM

ANNNND, already out of content.   I have completed the available main story arc, and essentially the only thing left to do at the moment is grind.  Grind new characters, grind crafting, grind the last few arena ranks, and finish up the last few quests i have (which are mostly grinding for specific monsters).  Time to throw this one on the backburner for a while.

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
Father mike
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: November 24, 2016, 05:58:13 PM

Been having a bit of fun in this.  Installed back in July, but didn't get around to playing until recently.  But I was logging in to get daily rewards the whole time.  I am now effectively a whale with no real idea what i'm doing, but tons or resources to do it with.

I would like to thank Vladimir Putin for ensuring that every member of the NPR news staff has had to say "Pussy Riot" on the air multiple times.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius  
Jump to: