Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:30:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: The Boss 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Boss  (Read 871 times)
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

on: April 10, 2016, 04:20:01 PM

Melissa McCarthy's new film where she's some sort of hybrid of Martha Stewart's business savvy and Carly Firoina's personal skills is out. I didn't expect a lot, but since the wife went to see HH with me I agree to see this one.

It's a pretty decent comedy. You didn't get all the funniest scenes from the trailer, but there's a lot of them in there. (The funniest/ most disturbing for me was the teeth whitening scene.) It's what you've come to expect from McCarthy's work so if you don't like her you won't like this one.

Biggest complaint: WTF is up with the black smudge between her teeth. There's a few scenes where the closeup of her face takes up the whole screen and it's all I could focus on. That and the character's odd fetish for necklines that run up to her jawline.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: The Boss  
Jump to: