Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:11:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Indiana Jones 5 - The Walking Stick of Justice 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Indiana Jones 5 - The Walking Stick of Justice  (Read 10782 times)
Jade Falcon
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: March 28, 2016, 06:34:06 AM

They need shia labeouf returning as Indies son, stabbing him with excalibur so he can rule england.
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: March 28, 2016, 06:48:49 AM

They need shia labeouf returning as Indies son, stabbing himself with excalibur repeatedly.

Fixed.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #37 on: March 28, 2016, 08:16:36 AM

Ford is 5' 11". Stallone is 5' 8".

Yes, that's my point. Their eyeline and heads are at the same level in that photo. There is no 2" difference discernable.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
WayAbvPar

Reply #38 on: March 28, 2016, 08:25:02 AM

Indy should run around punching hippies in the face and finding some lost booga-booga that would totally win the Vietnam War if those stupid Top Men would just listen to him.

Indiana Jones And The Search For Doctor Manhattan?

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #39 on: March 28, 2016, 05:18:46 PM

Indiana Jones and the Giant Blue Dong.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #40 on: March 28, 2016, 06:16:22 PM

All he'd be doing is asking about the location of his automobile.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Jeff Kelly
Terracotta Army

I'm an apathetic, hedonistic, utilitarian, nihilistic existentialist.

Reply #41 on: March 29, 2016, 04:37:11 AM

According to the scuttlebutt Ford only agreed to star in a new Indiana Jones on two conditions

- No George Lucas
- No Shia La Beouf
Pennilenko
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: March 29, 2016, 07:21:55 AM

According to the scuttlebutt Ford only agreed to star in a new Indiana Jones on two conditions

- No George Lucas
- No Shia La Beouf
That's amazing if true, since those are exactly the same conditions I have for paying to go see it.

"See?  All of you are unique.  And special.  Like fucking snowflakes."  -- Signe
Lakov_Sanite
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: March 29, 2016, 07:49:10 AM

Ford is old and thinking of his legacy. He ended Han appropriately, he doesn't want Indy to end with crystal skull and while I'm not sure he can pull off super old indy I respect him for trying.

~a horrific, dark simulacrum that glares balefully at us, with evil intent.
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: March 29, 2016, 09:05:48 AM

Mandella
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: March 29, 2016, 09:53:05 AM

Ford is old and thinking of his legacy. He ended Han appropriately, he doesn't want Indy to end with crystal skull and while I'm not sure he can pull off super old indy I respect him for trying.

This. I was very pleasantly surprised at how well he was able to slip back into Han Solo in The Force Awakens, and that's whats giving me a lot of hope for another Indy. Plus, I really miss Ford doing fun characters after decades of "serious" acting roles.
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #46 on: March 29, 2016, 10:12:28 AM

--Signature Unclear
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #47 on: March 30, 2016, 02:51:30 PM

I had a conversation about this recently. The premise for the movie should be: and ageing Indy & co are trekking through some jungle to find a long lost cannibal tribe. Its rumoured to be led by a great chief. They are captured and brought before the chief - surprise, its Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf.

You can work a whole Heart of Darkness story into it and everything. It'd be great.

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Indiana Jones 5 - The Walking Stick of Justice  
Jump to: