Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Shop: Amazon
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Powerless 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Powerless  (Read 438 times)
jgsugden
Terracotta Army

on: February 23, 2016, 05:14:27 PM

DC Universe setting - basically the Office in the world of DC Comics.  Supposedly, this will be a world with all their major properties in the background - essentially Marvel's Damage Control, but with an Insurance Agency rather than a construction company.

Danny Pudi (Community), Alan Tudyk (Firefly), Christina Kirk (A to Z - blond boss lady), and Vanessa Hudgens (Disney) star. 

TVline Link

Tudyk and Puddi have me excited for the show - but I am really curious whether they can pull it off without being annoyingly "Superman was just here..." all the time.

What can you tell me about gaming and fun in Charlotte, NC?
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 08:37:11 PM

DC Universe setting - basically the Office in the world of DC Comics.  Supposedly, this will be a world with all their major properties in the background - essentially Marvel's Damage Control, but with an Insurance Agency rather than a construction company.

Danny Pudi (Community), Alan Tudyk (Firefly), Christina Kirk (A to Z - blond boss lady), and Vanessa Hudgens (Disney) star. 

TVline Link

Tudyk and Puddi have me excited for the show - but I am really curious whether they can pull it off without being annoyingly "Superman was just here..." all the time.

Considering this is just a DC version of Damage Control, I wonder which one will actually be watchable. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Powerless  
Jump to: