Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:11:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: 24: Legacy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 24: Legacy  (Read 1511 times)
jgsugden
Terracotta Army

on: January 15, 2016, 03:05:21 PM

Ordered to pilot, this is a semi-reboot sans Bauer/Sutherland.  They're apparently making it clear that the action takes place in the same continuity as the old 24, but there are no overlapping cast members.  Not even Yvonne Strahovski.  If she were on board, I know I'd watch... but without her it is wait and see how it looks territory.  

I once loved 24, but it did grow old.  24 episodes was usually too much to tell their tales, and they either waited too long, or not long enough, between seasons.  It sounds like it'll be more of a 12 hour push in the future with real time storytelling mixed with gaps.  I feel like the series would work better on a binge site like Netflix...

I'm betting familiar faces eventually resurface....

2020 will be the year I gave up all hope.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 09:18:01 PM

Ahhhh, that's right... the world was missing more torture pr0n for war hawk conservative dickbags.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: 24: Legacy  
Jump to: