Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 06:52:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: The Incorruptibles (iOS/Android) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Incorruptibles (iOS/Android)  (Read 6237 times)
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

on: January 12, 2016, 09:48:59 PM

http://www.maxplay.io/incorruptibles

This just came out recently and is a bit of a sleeper.  Devved by Shelley (from AoE).  You will recognize the simple and calm, but deep style.
Basically it's a pure AoE style RTS with a persistent town meta that generates crafting and monetary resources needed to upgrade your heroes, buildings, and defenses (which are separate from your main town).  Concurrently, you can attack others or run through the campaign to gain said resources.  These attacks are basically temporary RTS versions of the town meta.  As you open up territory via the campaign battles, you can then install more buildings and so forth; so growth is somewhat effort based in this regard.

It's well done with a few pretty nifty game mechanics.  I really like building units within the squad, for instance, rather than from a building.

Complete with chat and shared guild village.

I'm ingame as "Ghambit."  The guild "Bat Country" is up.

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 03:30:24 PM

Very wc3 imo.  Not my thing but ymmv.

Why don't you try our other games?
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 07:16:35 PM

One thing I like, is unlike CoC, you can actually keep attacking the same dude over and over until you figure out how to bust his defense.  They give you 3 choices to attack, and those 3 stay that way until you refresh each one or you defeat them.  Also, after a while you start having to actually plan your hero upgrades... as the bag limitation kicks in and higher tiered stuff requires a crafting chain.

Note: I closed the guild and joined another.

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: The Incorruptibles (iOS/Android)  
Jump to: