Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:23:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: You, Me, and the Apocalypse 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: You, Me, and the Apocalypse  (Read 1037 times)
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

on: October 20, 2015, 05:11:57 PM

New series on Sky in the UK, just got picked up by NBC for the US. Kind of weird, kind of funny, each episode opens with the end of the world (giant comet), the narrating character gives his "How weird is this?" spiel, each time the last shot of the intro pans to a new character or two, then the intro ends and they flash back a month before the End, introducing that character properly.

It moves forward chronologically, starting at -34 days, a day or two with each episode. Rob Lowe plays a potty mouthed and very cynical priest (who works at the Vatican as the Devil's Advocate), one guy plays both a milquetoast banker and his separated at birth evil twin the super hacker. Seems to have been shot in both the UK and the US, has a mix of actors from both.

Oh, and we get Nick Offerman (Ron Swanson) popping up for one episode as a crossdresser, and Megan Mulalley has a swastika tattoo on her forehead.

Fun show, actually has made me laugh out loud several times.

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: You, Me, and the Apocalypse  
Jump to: