Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:30:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: My relentless pursuit of Britney Spears news continues... 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: My relentless pursuit of Britney Spears news continues...  (Read 303142 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: March 10, 2005, 03:20:12 PM

Quote from: AP
Britney Admits To Letting Herself Go After Marriage

POSTED: 5:23 am PST March 10, 2005

NEW YORK -- For once, Britney Spears is grateful for the paparazzi.

Spears told Allure magazine that seeing photos of herself made her realize that she "needed to lose weight."

She told the magazine that she let herself go once she got married and that her tummy is "the honeymoon after-effect" because she's been "lounging around and eating and laying out" with her husband, Kevin Federline.

Spears has also learned a lesson: In marriage, there is no room service.

Spears said she and Federline were like kids, ordering room service and going out a lot, and then suddenly, they had Federline's kids to deal with. She added that things are going smoother now.

And for all this talk about Spears wanting a child of her own, she may have changed her mind on that, too.

"I'm not pregnant," Spears told the magazine. "It's not something I've been striving for."

See Britney Spears first post-wedding interview at AccessHollywood.com.
Sobelius
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 03:54:25 PM

If you have the time, run the credits at the WoW login screen. Britney Spears gets a mention in the thank you's.

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
"A world without Vin Diesel is sad." -- me
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 10:39:52 AM

Quote from: The Sun
Britney 'is 3 months pregnant'

By VICTORIA NEWTON
Showbiz Editor

BRITNEY Spears is three months pregnant, according to reports last night.

And the pop princess, 22, will announce within days that she is expecting her first child, it is claimed.

Respected US gossip columnist Norm Clarke reported: “Britney Spears . . . not a girl, soon to be a mommy. She’s pregnant. Look for the announcement any day now.”

Speculation over Britney’s apparently bulging tum has heightened with pictures of her having piled on the pounds.

The singer is also reported to have quit smoking as a result of her happy news — even though hubby No2 Kevin Federline is still puffing away.

A source said: “All the signs are there. Britney has given up.

“And she has been piling on weight, without worrying about her figure. She has taken lots of time off work so she can relax.”

Hubby ... Kevin and Britney at his birthday bash this week

The Sun revealed Britney went to a maternity shop for special swimsuits for pregnant women.

When she wed dancer Kevin, 27, last September she declared: “I want to be a young mum. And that is my dream. I’m happy. It is what I want.”
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: March 26, 2005, 05:37:55 PM

Boy doesn't he look like a raging moron.

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #4 on: March 26, 2005, 05:54:21 PM

Didn't you know? Stupidity is all the rage!

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Big Gulp
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: March 26, 2005, 06:29:04 PM

Didn't you know? Stupidity is all the rage!

Keepin' it real, yo.
schild
Administrator

Reply #6 on: March 26, 2005, 09:59:31 PM

He must be the product of 4 generations of fine thoroughbreads.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: March 27, 2005, 05:24:05 AM

Brittany is not looking like she has wandered very far from the trailer park in that picture either.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: March 27, 2005, 05:25:59 AM

None of us are very far from the trailer park.  It is wise to remember that.

Bruce
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: March 27, 2005, 05:32:33 AM

Thank you Bruce for the serving of humility on Easter.

I'm not talking about LIVING in a trailer park Bruce, you ass, I'm talking about looking like poor white trash without the ability to at least pretend to be a fully paid up member of the Human Race Club.  I could live in a trailer park the rest of my life and still no one would think to themselves when meeting me "Poor White Trash".

The point is that being PWT is often thought to be a money problem but it's not, its an attitude.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: March 27, 2005, 05:51:36 AM

Wow, way to totally miss the message of humanity, dumbass.  The point wasn't that we could be trailer trash if we were poorer; the point was even trailer trash are human beings, and in the end are not all that different from the rest of us.

Bruce
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: March 27, 2005, 06:03:16 AM

Fuck off troll.

Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #12 on: March 27, 2005, 07:10:15 AM

If they listen to Larry the Cable Guy then they are not human beings and don't deserve to be thought of as such.
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: March 27, 2005, 08:39:07 AM

Fuck off troll.

Father, forgive them; for they know not what they say.

Bruce
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: March 27, 2005, 09:28:26 AM

A man who rapes animals is asking the inviso-big daddy not to spank me too hard?  Rich.

I can recognize a strawman when I see one.  If Brittany Spears and her Beau want to put forth some effort and act like they are worth the amount of time and effort society is investing in them then I will start treating them like they are worth all that extra effort and attention.  Until then they get ridicule.

If I use a euphemism like "Trailer Trash" or "Poor White Trash" to aid in making an analogy that will make my point clearer for other people to understand without describing in detail my meaning then I will do so and EVERYONE, including you, will recognize that it is just a euphemism.  You know its a euphemism and yet here you are pretending to holier than thou sanctimony just because today is Easter?

You are not only a troll you're a hypocrite too.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 09:30:50 AM by Murgos »

Strazos

Reply #15 on: March 27, 2005, 09:34:35 AM

Stop feeding him....I think it's against schild's special rules, anyway.

Oh yeah, and Fuck Easter, useless holiday.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: March 27, 2005, 09:47:45 AM

A man who rapes animals is asking the inviso-big daddy not to spank me too hard?  Rich.

You're saying Jesus raped animals?  Otherwise, I don't know who you're referring to, because you're not referring to me.

I can recognize a strawman when I see one.  If Brittany Spears and her Beau want to put forth some effort and act like they are worth the amount of time and effort society is investing in them then I will start treating them like they are worth all that extra effort and attention.  Until then they get ridicule.

And as long as you feel the need to ridicule them as being too close to trailer park trash, it is wise to remind you and the readers that we are all not very far from being trailer park trash.  I don't see what you're so upset about.

If I use a euphemism like "Trailer Trash" or "Poor White Trash" to aid in making an analogy that will make my point clearer for other people to understand without describing in detail my meaning then I will do so and EVERYONE, including you, will recognize that it is just a euphemism.  You know its a euphemism and yet here you are pretending to holier than thou sanctimony just because today is Easter?

I don't even understand this paragraph.  Are you saying when you used the term "trailer park", you weren't *really* associating them with being too much like "trailer park" trash, but that was just a euphamism for "worhty of ridicule"?  That you weren't meaning that trailer park trash are worthy of ridicule, but that's just a turn of phrase that people use when they want to identify someone as such?  Like, if you called some black guy on the street a "dirty nigger", you weren't really meaning to disparage black people in general, but were simply using a euphamism that is widely accepted as meaning someone worthy of disdain?

I don't know; seems like an awfully big tapdance to me.  Why not just admit that you were trying to look down upon trailer park trash?

You are not only a troll you're a hypocrite too.

I don't know what you mean here, either, but I can assure you my comment had nothing to do with the fact today is Easter.

Bruce
Strazos

Reply #17 on: March 27, 2005, 10:42:02 AM

I think there's been something of a misunderstanding here...

At least for me, not all "trailer park trash" neccessarily live in trailers, and not everyone who lives in a trailer park is "trailer park trash."

I think it's more of a metaphor, or literary allusion, or something like that.

Fear the Backstab!
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: March 27, 2005, 11:05:07 AM

I'm not focusing on where they live.  Use whatever acceptable derogatory term against whites that you like - trailer park trash, poor white trash, redneck, hillbilly, hick, etc.  I may be an elitist -- I think some people are better than other people -- but I don't think any of the best of us are all that far from the trailer park.  Or the jungle.

Bruce
Strazos

Reply #19 on: March 27, 2005, 11:30:59 AM

That would seem contradictory then.

Fear the Backstab!
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: March 27, 2005, 11:51:23 AM

No, Bruce.  The only one tap dancing here is you, as evidenced by the fact that you are trying to change the subject for the second time now.  I called her and her boyfriend trailer park trash and was quite clear about it.  Am I looking down on Brittany Spears and her boyfriend?  ABSOLUTELY.

It still has nothing to do with humanity OR my humility no matter how hard you try and take it in that direction.  To my knowledge you have never before beseeched god to have mercy on us sinners in any thread you have ever posted in and yet today you do it twice within a few hours?  And I'm not supposed to believe you are looking for a little Easter trolling?

And if anyone still has p2p archived somewhere pull up one of Bruces threads about bestiality and shut him up on that one too, unless you are claiming that what you do isn't rape?

SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: March 27, 2005, 12:24:12 PM

What would?  You'll have to be more clear.

Bruce
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: March 27, 2005, 12:32:55 PM

No, Bruce.  The only one tap dancing here is you, as evidenced by the fact that you are trying to change the subject for the second time now.

Troll, troll, troll your boat?  Please, come up with something better than accusing me of changing the subject when I haven't.  Try the reference to bestiality again; that might get a rise out of me.

I called her and her boyfriend trailer park trash and was quite clear about it.  Am I looking down on Brittany Spears and her boyfriend?  ABSOLUTELY.

AND HELLO, HERE IS MY MESSAGE REGARDING THAT YET AGAIN - WE ARE NOT THAT FAR REMOVED FROM THE BEING AND BEHAVIOR OF BRITTANY AND HER BOYFRIEND.

It still has nothing to do with humanity OR my humility no matter how hard you try and take it in that direction.

Yes, it does.  My response is TOTALLY about that.  I recognize YOUR post wasn't... you just wanted to make fun of some people.  But my post was very MUCH about those things.  You are free to ignore the advice.

To my knowledge you have never before beseeched god to have mercy on us sinners in any thread you have ever posted in and yet today you do it twice within a few hours?  And I'm not supposed to believe you are looking for a little Easter trolling?

1. The sheer quantity of stuff you don't know about me could fill several Libraries of Congress.  It should not come as a surprise to anyone around here that I act from time to time in a manner unexpected.

2. What was the second time?  Seriously, I thought I brought up beseeching God just once, and that was long AFTER you brought up the subject of Easter.  So yes, you're supposed to believe that you made the Easter connection entirely in your own mind, because that's from whence it sprung, and I simply followed-up on that.

And if anyone still has p2p archived somewhere pull up one of Bruces threads about bestiality and shut him up on that one too, unless you are claiming that what you do isn't rape?

Along with that imaginary thread where I said it was okay to rape women who were passed out from drinking?

Bruce
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #23 on: March 27, 2005, 01:15:13 PM

Psst.  Check the sig.

|
|
|
|
V

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #24 on: March 27, 2005, 02:17:45 PM

Two things:

1. Never lets facts get in the way of a good story.

2. Y'all ruined my Britney Spears thread. This was my special place and you destroyed it.
Strazos

Reply #25 on: March 27, 2005, 04:25:37 PM

Bruce

I may be an elitist -- I think some people are better than other people -- but I don't think any of the best of us are all that far from the trailer park. Or the jungle.

Anyway...

WE ARE NOT THAT FAR REMOVED FROM THE BEING AND BEHAVIOR OF BRITTANY AND HER BOYFRIEND.

We are not? You might be better off speaking for yourself from now on.

Fear the Backstab!
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #26 on: March 27, 2005, 08:54:25 PM

Two things:

1. Never lets facts get in the way of a good story.

2. Y'all ruined my Britney Spears thread. This was my special place and you destroyed it.

1) Facts are for losers.

2) I'm sorry we touched your special place.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #27 on: March 27, 2005, 09:08:07 PM

Let's try to get this back on topic.

Did that help?

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #28 on: March 27, 2005, 11:33:42 PM

Psst.  Check the sig.

Yeah, and?  I know more about the subject because, you know, I can read at a college level.

Bruce
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: March 27, 2005, 11:35:09 PM

Bruce

I may be an elitist -- I think some people are better than other people -- but I don't think any of the best of us are all that far from the trailer park. Or the jungle.

Anyway...

There's no contradiction there.  2 is greater than 1, but it's not MUCH greater, now is it?

WE ARE NOT THAT FAR REMOVED FROM THE BEING AND BEHAVIOR OF BRITTANY AND HER BOYFRIEND.

We are not? You might be better off speaking for yourself from now on.

We as in "the rest of us who are not Brittany and her Boyfriend."  You're included in that.

Bruce
schild
Administrator

Reply #30 on: March 28, 2005, 12:03:28 AM

Bruce, we get it. You feel, for some reason or another, pity for the public spectacle of trailer trash. Fantastic.

I for one am that far removed from trailer trash. Which is where this thread is going. To the trailer park, with the rest of the trash.

And oh oh oh, I'm feeling topical.

I think there's been something of a misunderstanding here...

At least for me, not all "trailer park trash" neccessarily live in trailers, and not everyone who lives in a trailer park is "trailer park trash."

I think it's more of a metaphor, or literary allusion, or something like that.

Yessir, that is correct. You can take the trash out of the trailers, but you can't take the trailers away from the trash.

Which is exactly what Britney Spears and her $ERRORTOOMUCHMONEY is.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 12:06:24 AM by schild »
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #31 on: March 31, 2005, 12:37:26 PM

Quote from: Legal Zoom
Oops, She Did It Again
Author(s):Alice Graves

Britney Spears has done it again. For the second time this year, she got married without a prenuptial agreement. The first time it cost her a few thousand dollars to get out of her one day marriage. Next time, the costs won’t be nearly so minimal.

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline entered an agreement on September 16, 2004 saying they would participate in a “faux” marriage ceremony on September 18th. The agreement set the real marriage for October 16th.

However, this agreement was not a pre-nup because every contract requires what the law calls “consideration” – something given in exchange for something else. In this case, in exchange for Britney’s hand, Kevin agreed to sign a pre-nup. Kevin and Britney’s agreement states they have no intention of marrying on September 18th or of even getting a marriage license until after September 25th. They also declare to have a pre-nup in place before the actual marriage.

Under California law, a pre-nup must be signed at least seven days before the wedding. Kevin and Britney signed on September 14th, and their attorneys signed on the 17th. The marriage took place on the 18th. So even if it was a pre-nup, the seven-day waiting period doesn’t apply.

In the meantime, Britney has been saying for months that she and Kevin don’t need a pre-nup because they are marrying for love, not money. While this show of faith is sweet, her parents have strongly encouraged her to get a pre-nup. Not a bad idea considering she had to buy her own $40,000 diamond engagement ring.

On September 18th, the announcement came that the couple had actually married.

The press kept waiting for the marriage license to be filed and it appeared on October 8th. Kevin and Britney said they wanted to wait until their pre-nup was completed before filing the license. Oops. If the pre-nup was completed after the marriage, it isn’t a pre-nup after all, is it? And there is no such thing as a post-nup. In the event of a divorce, Britney stands to lose a substantial sum since most of the assets are coming from her.

So, now we’ve established there is no pre-nup. But are they married?

According to the law, a written agreement takes precedence over an oral agreement. Kevin and Britney signed an agreement NOT to get married on September 18th.  But do their verbal “I do’s” on September 18th pre-empt the written contract? One legal authority suggests the validity of the marriage is governed by the state, not the contract. And the state encourages people to get married. Therefore, their vows on the 18th override the “fake marriage” agreement.

Poor Britney. Yet again, she has gotten married without a valid pre-nup. Who knows, maybe she’ll get it right with husband #3.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 12:41:12 PM by Shockeye »
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #32 on: March 31, 2005, 12:38:56 PM

Quote from: Page 6
BYE-BYE BRIT

March 30, 2005 -- KEVIN Federline left his rumored-to-be-pregnant wife, Britney Spears, at her brother's Santa Monica apartment last weekend, and headed to Las Vegas. While there, the dancer partied with pals at Pure, in the company of self-described "VIP escort" Vanessa Hulihan, Us Weekly reports. "At one point, she was sitting on his lap," one onlooker tells the mag. ". . . he was sliding his hand between her thighs." Federline and Hulihan "hung out" all weekend, Us says, and he "refused to answer Britney's phone calls. He's been telling friends he doesn't want her to have his baby." He added: "If I ever get a divorce, I want to move to Vegas." Nice.
schild
Administrator

Reply #33 on: March 31, 2005, 12:40:00 PM

Quote from: Legal Zoom
Oops, She Did It Again
Author(s):Alice Graves

Britney has been saying for months that she and Kevin don’t need a pre-nup because they are marrying for love, not money. While this show of faith is sweet, her parents have strongly encouraged her to get a pre-nup. Not a bad idea considering she had to buy her own $40,000 diamond engagement ring

In the meantime, Britney has been saying for months that she and Kevin don’t need a pre-nup because they are marrying for love, not money. While this show of faith is sweet, her parents have strongly encouraged her to get a pre-nup. Not a bad idea considering she had to buy her own $40,000 diamond engagement ring.

Get an editor, you idiot.
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #34 on: March 31, 2005, 12:41:43 PM

Get an editor, you idiot.

That was my fault. I forgot to remove a breakout text box. My bad. So sue me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 37 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: My relentless pursuit of Britney Spears news continues...  
Jump to: