Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:50:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Ted 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ted 2  (Read 856 times)
jgsugden
Terracotta Army

on: June 29, 2015, 03:43:41 PM

I liked the first one.  It was far from a perfect film, but it was like a really good episode of Family Guy.  I felt like it was 90% good and 10% groan worthy.

The second one disappointed.  It seemed totally phoned in.  It was like a really bad episode of the Cleveland Show.  Amanda Seyfried completely stole the show for me (she felt out of place because she was actually acting in a few scenes instead of doing a skit). This one felt more like 90% groan worthy and 10% good. 

It was an odd coincidence that the message of the film lined up with the big SCOTUS ruling on Friday...

2020 will be the year I gave up all hope.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 03:46:28 PM

Glad I skipped this then; the first one was a pleasant surprise since I'm not a huge Family Guy fan. Netflix fodder it is.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 04:13:17 PM

I think that the first one had a more solid story but I had bigger laughs at this one.  This had more of a Family Guy feel to it with the way the jokes went.  So if you don't like that kind of stuff it may not hit you as well as the first one. 

The cameos were excellent in this one too.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Ted 2  
Jump to: