Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:05:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Dark Matter 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dark Matter  (Read 9750 times)
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: September 02, 2017, 01:31:30 PM

Seems weird to cancel Dark Matter and let Killjoys get an ending, there can't be that much difference in cost and I believe Dark Matter had the better ratings.

I am the .00000001428%
kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: September 06, 2017, 09:32:31 AM

Kill joys ended the season with marginally better ratings. I am guessing it is a matter of we can afford one or the other and one is working towards an obvious ending and the other was kinda stumbling around and is no real position to finish up in a season.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #37 on: September 06, 2017, 09:54:39 AM

That's funny because the first two seasons of Dark Matter are on Netflix and Killjoys isn't at all.  Streaming on SyFy's website is terrible, so guess which one of the two shows I've watched at all.
jgsugden
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: September 06, 2017, 09:57:48 AM

Kind of a crappy move to make a cliffhanger ending when you know your show is in risk of being canceled. 

2020 will be the year I gave up all hope.
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: September 06, 2017, 09:58:34 AM

Kill joys ended the season with marginally better ratings. I am guessing it is a matter of we can afford one or the other and one is working towards an obvious ending and the other was kinda stumbling around and is no real position to finish up in a season.

Dark Matter had a planned five season arc from the start.  Apparently Killjoys is a syfy original and Dark Matter and acquisition and that was one of the main reasons one gets and ending and the other doesn't. Also people think the Killjoys girl is about to go hollywood.

I am the .00000001428%
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #40 on: September 12, 2017, 12:48:29 PM

Kamen already had a bit role in Force Awakens. She's unspeakably hot and not a totally horrible actor she could probably make it in hollywood, so safe bet.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Dark Matter  
Jump to: