Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:16:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Insidious 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Insidious  (Read 848 times)
schild
Administrator

on: June 14, 2015, 04:15:09 PM

Has anyone here seen all 3? I watched the first 2 back to back this week and loved them, but not as horror movies, but as intermingled stories. The third one continues that, saw it in theaters yesterday. It's probably the first trilogy where you're really rewarded watching them all in what is effectively one sitting.

The acting is basically trash.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 12:34:27 PM

Hmmm, really?  I watched the first one, and liked it well enough (it was creepy at many points, though a lot of the scares relied on the standard "have everything quite for a minute then play a loud sound when something pops out" cliche).  But after the way it ended, and hearing they made a sequel, I'd assumed they were just cash grabbing like Saw or something.  Let alone a third damn movie.

I'll maybe give them a go if you pinky swear they are good.  But the fact you say you aren't enjoying them as horror movies is giving me pretty big pause.   awesome, for real

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Insidious  
Jump to: