Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:40:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: 2015/16 F13 Fantasy Football Primary League 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2015/16 F13 Fantasy Football Primary League  (Read 50739 times)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #70 on: September 16, 2015, 06:55:39 AM

First things first: Team name is Deflatermouse and I'm starting Brady.

I have Seattle and NE defenses.  I want to play Seattle, but it's GB coming up while NE is vs Buffalo.  Yahoo says NE but Yahoo is stupid.  Thoughts?

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #71 on: September 16, 2015, 07:03:22 AM

First things first: Team name is Deflatermouse and I'm starting Brady.

I have Seattle and NE defenses.  I want to play Seattle, but it's GB coming up while NE is vs Buffalo.  Yahoo says NE but Yahoo is stupid.  Thoughts?

First off, if you were capable of shame you would feel it over that terrible pun in your name.

Second I'm playing Seattle. In two games last year they had combined 3 picks, 4 sacks, averaged 19 points against, and won both.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #72 on: September 16, 2015, 07:07:32 AM

Yes, last year was awesome for Seattle.

The puns are awful in my league, which is named Monica Loves Clinton-Dix.  We also have a Willy Gronka and the TD Factory.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: September 16, 2015, 10:47:13 PM

I would probably take NE in that matchup.  Rex tends to play NE pretty tough (while always managing to lose) and I think home team Buffalo plays NE tough usually...but probably in a low scoring affair.  I don't see NE letting Tyrod Taylor put a lot of points on the board.

On the other hand, Seattle is playing in GB.  Their defense is going to be on the field a lot because they know how to contain Wilson, Kam still missing, Rodgers with a huge chip on his shoulder and out for revenge, in Lambeau...not only do I think Seattle is going to lose, I also thing Rodgers will put up 30 or more.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #74 on: September 17, 2015, 05:22:48 AM

Interesting.  Last year I thought Rodgers was going to kick ass but he just licked it a little around the hole.

Paelos
Contributor

Reply #75 on: September 17, 2015, 05:33:32 AM

GB can want all the revenge, but they still have to execute without their best WR's, and a running game revolving around a slow fat guy. Seattle has done a great job before at limiting Lacy and making Rodgers have to throw his way out of trouble.

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #76 on: September 21, 2015, 07:45:19 AM

I would probably take NE in that matchup.  Rex tends to play NE pretty tough (while always managing to lose) and I think home team Buffalo plays NE tough usually...but probably in a low scoring affair.  I don't see NE letting Tyrod Taylor put a lot of points on the board.

On the other hand, Seattle is playing in GB.  Their defense is going to be on the field a lot because they know how to contain Wilson, Kam still missing, Rodgers with a huge chip on his shoulder and out for revenge, in Lambeau...not only do I think Seattle is going to lose, I also thing Rodgers will put up 30 or more.

WELP awesome, for real

I left Seattle in and basically fucked my week.  Why do I bet against GB in Lambeau?

sickrubik
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: September 21, 2015, 08:33:02 AM

Sooo... I do have an extra QB for anyone that might be finding themselves needing one this morning.  awesome, for real

beer geek.
WayAbvPar

Reply #78 on: September 21, 2015, 08:39:49 AM

So apparently the corpse of Roddy White is no longer a fantasy option. Sigh. I was hoping he had one more year in him.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #79 on: September 21, 2015, 08:43:00 AM

So apparently the corpse of Roddy White is no longer a fantasy option. Sigh. I was hoping he had one more year in him.

He should call Chip Kelly. He might be a better guard than what we have right now.

I have never played WoW.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #80 on: September 21, 2015, 08:43:29 AM

I'd be a better guard at 168 pounds than anyone on the Eagles roster right now.

WayAbvPar

Reply #81 on: September 21, 2015, 08:51:16 AM

Yeah, that was a sorry performance. I have Murray. Sigh.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #82 on: September 21, 2015, 09:34:54 AM

Based on the evidence of the two games they've played this year, that shit is not going to be improving any time soon.

Azuredream
Terracotta Army

Reply #83 on: September 21, 2015, 05:09:11 PM

Really regretting drafting Brees. Saints look like a dumpster fire.

The Lord of the Land approaches..
WayAbvPar

Reply #84 on: September 21, 2015, 06:07:01 PM

I made that mistake last season. They are done.

Zetleft
Terracotta Army

Reply #85 on: September 21, 2015, 08:20:09 PM

I needed 15 points in one of my leagues from luck to win... he's sitting at 13 and it doesn't look good. 

Fake edit: but Jet fumble may have just saved me. 
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #86 on: September 22, 2015, 07:55:02 AM

Really regretting drafting Brees. Saints look like a dumpster fire.

Word is he may actually be hurt enough to miss a few starts. As bad as they are with him, they will be holy shit hot garbage without him.

Phildo
Contributor

Reply #87 on: September 23, 2015, 07:13:04 AM

Guess I should've kept Moncrief and dropped Agholor instead.  Whoops!
WayAbvPar

Reply #88 on: September 23, 2015, 10:01:17 AM

Guess I should've kept Moncrief and dropped Agholor instead.  Whoops!

I needed to upgrade after DJack went down and Roddy White apparently died in the off season...I was pretty happy to see him on waivers  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #89 on: September 23, 2015, 10:17:21 AM

Traded Tannehill for Boldin.

sickrubik
Terracotta Army

Reply #90 on: September 23, 2015, 10:33:31 AM

I'm saddled with Tannenhill and Newton in the Primary league if anyone wants to make a trade.

beer geek.
WayAbvPar

Reply #91 on: September 23, 2015, 10:36:47 AM

I might be tempted if the Colts can't unfuck themselves enough for Luck to put up some garbage time points at least.

Phildo
Contributor

Reply #92 on: September 23, 2015, 11:25:13 AM

I needed to upgrade after DJack went down and Roddy White apparently died in the off season...I was pretty happy to see him on waivers  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Figures you'd be the one with the Seahawaks defense and kicker.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #93 on: September 25, 2015, 05:37:12 AM

FUCK YOU RUEBEN RANDLE FUUUCK YOUOUUUUU

sickrubik
Terracotta Army

Reply #94 on: September 27, 2015, 12:22:21 PM

Big Ben with a bad knee injury. Rough year for QBs.

beer geek.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #95 on: September 27, 2015, 08:37:18 PM

I'm interested in trading a running back for a wide receiver.  Team name is Head Trauma.  PM if you're interested.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #96 on: September 28, 2015, 08:48:33 AM

Jesus man - you have one RB worth trading for (Charles) and I don't expect you'd want to trade him.  why so serious?  ACK!

Also, fuck me, Terrence Williams can't even get point against Atlanta's secondary? Oh right, Weedon.

Paelos
Contributor

Reply #97 on: September 28, 2015, 09:26:25 AM

Big Ben with a bad knee injury. Rough year for QBs.

I had Romo in one, Big Ben in the other.  ACK!

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #98 on: September 28, 2015, 10:42:54 AM

I have now lost, hmm, let's see.  Dez Bryant.  Andre Ellington.  Alshon Jeffrey.  Ben Roethlisberger.  Pretty sure there was someone else there, can't even remember at this point.

I mean, what the fuck?

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
sickrubik
Terracotta Army

Reply #99 on: September 28, 2015, 11:03:44 AM

I'm up for some trades, just saying.

beer geek.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #100 on: September 28, 2015, 12:03:22 PM

Okay, how about everyone on your roster for everyone on my roster.  I mean, there can't really be anyone on my team you'd actually want at this point.  Things are so dire that I picked up Flacco from waivers.

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #101 on: September 28, 2015, 01:12:55 PM

Jesus man - you have one RB worth trading for (Charles) and I don't expect you'd want to trade him.  why so serious?  ACK!

Also, fuck me, Terrence Williams can't even get point against Atlanta's secondary? Oh right, Weedon.

Fantasy football is fucking dire this year.

Re: Williams, I think Atlanta has a shadow corner that was following him around.  He's gotta get 2-3 catches right?
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #102 on: September 29, 2015, 07:46:38 AM

Jesus Christ - I literally squeaked out wins in both leagues, by less than 2 points in each league. Thank you, A-Aron and the Green Bay defense, which let in an extra garbage time TD that sealed me one of those wins.

sickrubik
Terracotta Army

Reply #103 on: September 29, 2015, 08:14:41 AM

And now I patiently await point adjustments and hope for .8

beer geek.
WayAbvPar

Reply #104 on: September 29, 2015, 08:48:16 AM

Jesus Christ - I literally squeaked out wins in both leagues, by less than 2 points in each league. Thank you, A-Aron and the Green Bay defense, which let in an extra garbage time TD that sealed me one of those wins.

2nd Charles TD killed me. I had hope until then!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: 2015/16 F13 Fantasy Football Primary League  
Jump to: