Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 08:43:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season X - DAY SIX - Squeaky Bum Time 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Season X - DAY SIX - Squeaky Bum Time  (Read 24499 times)
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: May 21, 2015, 01:53:11 AM

Not sure when I will be able to play lamaros.

Pretty much never. You weren't around the other weekend and I'm not around this one. With the time difference I'm not sure there is any other option.

I'm on holiday in three weeks so not likely to be able to play anything more than one final anyway.
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: May 22, 2015, 03:37:46 AM

I take it the season is indefinitely on hold as the play-by date has well passed and there is no plan to get the missing games played anytime soon?  why so serious?
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: May 22, 2015, 12:48:30 PM

I'm sorry guys - worst commissioner ever.

Going to assume from above the avaia/lamaros game can be 0-0'd. Going to give mckinght a win on post count unless I hear anything in the next day.

My own practical opportunities to plan for blood bowl or be at a PC at predictable times went completely to pot a few weeks ago when I got engaged, so I'm probably going to concede.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
avaia
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: May 23, 2015, 07:27:42 PM

Seems right.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season X - DAY SIX - Squeaky Bum Time  
Jump to: