Is there any MMO worth starting?

<< < (2/17) > >>

apocrypha:
I'll second GW2, really enjoyed that for a few weeks.

Falconeer:
TESO is a good option. Solid, good looking, with a huge amount of content, especially as a solo player. Lots and lots of stories if you care about that. Hard to just rush through without reading. But the unmissable to me is The Secret World. So good you'd wish it was a single player game. Heh.

With Final Fantasy XIV, which I enjoy as a "mental screen saver", your mileage may vary. Up to level 20 there is so much FedEx-ing and irrelevant kill ten rats quests that you might want to kill yourself, unless the soothing music and catchy sharp visuals mesmerize you as they do to me.

Tyrnan:
Quote from: Falconeer on April 29, 2015, 03:21:36 AM

But the unmissable to me is The Secret World. So good you'd wish it was a single player game. Heh.

I'll second that.  Hands down the best single player MMO I've ever played and definitely worth a run through if you're a fan of story/the occult/conspiracy theories or just general craziness.  Although if you're a fan of quest hubs and using 20 abilities in a single rotation I'd steer clear.

Bunk:
Yea, I just started playing Secret World again with a friend. Latest big patch focused heavily on improving the new player experience and making the game more viable to play solo.

Signe:
Hmm... I might have to give TSW another go.  I really did enjoy playing it when it came out.  I keep flitting from one game to another these days.  I'm still hoping something brand new comes out relatively soon.  I LOVE starting a brand new game. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page